c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 3- Love At First Sight

(Y/n)'s POV

Yesterday was our training. We decided to take a break from all our powers. Well, except floating. Now here we are, eating breakfast together in the kitchen of the shack. Some jokes were cracked, and Mabel was talking about some guy she met at the mall a month ago, and she says they were meeting often.

"I can't get over him! He exactly looks like me dream boy! Except his name is Jack." She kept daydreaming. We just laughed at her, but at the same time, proud. She finally found herself a boy.

"Okay, I've been planning this...um," Dipper says then clears his throat.

"Couples, say what you liked about each other. This way, we can know each other as friends." He continued. Me and Bill glanced at each other then back at Dipper. "Okay." Bill replied nonchalantly.

"Sure." I said. "I'm just gonna listen to you g-" Mabel was stopped by a knock on the door. Ford goes to the door.
"Who is it?" He asks. Then a male voice spoke. "Uh, does a brunette around the age of 16 that goes by Mabel lives here?" It says.

Mabel was so energized about this.

"Mabel sweetie, its for you." Ford says, leaving the door open. Mabel ran to the door, with us following her.

"Oh, Mabel! I have something for you." A tall, brunette boy with green eyes stood at the front door. He brought the flowers from behind and gave them to Mabel."Zinnias! It's my favorite kind of flower! Thanks, Jack!" She said.

"Come in!" She beams, leading him to the living room, where we're in.

"Jack, this is my gang, the one I've been talking about. That's (Y/n)," She pointed at me, so I waved.

"Bill," Bill just nodded towards the boy.

"My bro Dipper," she pointed at her twin.

"And his girlfriend, Raven." She said, pointing at Raven, receiving a grin.

"Hey, I'm Jack." He greets, waving at us. "Say, Jack. How long have you been meeting Shoot- Mabel?" Bill suddenly asks.

"Well, we're dating, and that's why I came here to see Mabel... I need to ask her something." He said, holding Mabel's hand. Mabel squealed.

"Whatever it is, you have to tell it in front of my friends. Don't worry, they're trusted." She said.

"You sure, Mabel? You won't get to uncomfortable?" He asked, concerned.

"No, it's fine. Come sit with us!" Mabel offered. They sat beside Me and Bill. I was beside Mabel, and beside her was Jack. "S-so, I have been t-thinking about..." Jack said, stuttering. We already know where this is going.

"W-well, I was wondering if y-you wanted us to b-be, official?" Jack asked Mabel.

Mabel squealed even louder.

"Yes!" Mabel screamed then tackled him with a bear hug. Jack hugged back.

"At least no one's desperate anymore." Bill whispers. I nudged his arm.

"Guys, we almost forgot about the game." Raven reminded.

'Oh.'

"Dipper, you start." I said, facing him.

"Okay...

Raven, what I like about you is, since I met you, I already fell for your looks. I mean, that's me, same happened with Wendy when we first met. But I had no chance with her, so I was looking for an another one, and i found you, (Y/n)'s only cousin.

Ever since I locked my eyes on you, and I love the way you are. So, here we are now." Dipper finishes, blushing. Raven hugged him then kissed him in the cheek. His face reddened even more.