c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 17- Secret

3rd Person POV

'Well, everything remained the same...'

Raven thought of this upon going out the cave that surrounded the portal.

Once they have arrived the other dimension, the trio looked around, spotting opposites of the people they know from their own dimension. They walked towards the direction of the Gleeful Mansion, but not before disappearing from normal people's vision.

They levitated without being spotted towards the said mansion, and in no time, they already arrived.

"Do you think (Y/o/n)'s inside?" (Y/n) asks her companions, who gave her nods. They passed through the grand wooden door, eventually met with an empty hallway and a staircase meters away from them. "This place looks empty..." Raven trails off, occasionally taking a look at their surroundings.

"It's not." (Y/n) stated, looking at the ground. Bill and Raven followed her example.

They instantly floated around the mansion, looking for the secret entrance to the hidden basement.

Tyrone's POV

I let green flames surround my right hand. I stood up from my seat and walked to the small cell, where my complete opposite lies down, unconscious.

"So, what do we do now?" My twin sister asks me from behind. "We still have a show later." She finishes. I grasped a metal bar and stared at the boy lying on the cold ground. "We'll talk to him once he wakes up." I stepped away from the cell and went back to my seat. "He knows something we don't." I smirked.

"They're here." (Y/o/n) suddenly mentions. I stood up, alert. I looked at my sister. "Cast us a spell, Mabel." She rolled her eyes and glared at me. "Why do I have to do it?" "Because I said so. Now do it before they see us here." I returned her gesture. She huffs and chanted a spell.

"Now what?" She questions, "We're just gonna sit here--" She stopped speaking when we heard shuffling inside the small cell in the room. I gazed down at the boy, holding his head in absolute pain.

"About time he wakes up." (Y/o/n) talks, going beside her boyfriend. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the small cell. My shadow loomed over this pathetic boy's figure.

"Look who it is..." His head shot up once I started talking.

"What the fuck... where am I?! Get me out of here you worthless pieces of shit!" He cursed and tried to charge towards me. But the bars prevented him from doing so. I chuckled because of his stupid attempt.

I heard clicking of heels coming towards where we were. My sister stayed beside me.

"Can't do. You have use while you are here with us." My palm gasped the green amulet on the upper part of my clothing. He started levitating off ground, his eyes screamed in panic.

"You have a lot of secrets to tell us."

(Y/n)'s POV

We stopped in front of the door located on the second floor of this huge mansion. There was an obvious presence behind it.

I looked at Bill and Raven.

'It's Stanford.'

I cocked a brow at his sudden declaration.

'What do you mean Bill?'

'That's Stanford Pines inside.'

Ah...

The one who took most of Will's powers from him.

Poor demon.

'What do we do then?' Raven asks telepathically.

'Tch, leave him be. He has no use. We're here to look for Pinetree, not to meet some scumbag.'

I smiled a little at the choice of his words before we floated away from the said door. Where could they be? We had to get Dipper.

Who knows what they will do to him?

Who knows what will happen to him?