СӉѦթҬЄГ 25- Reality is not an Illusion

Song/s of the chapter:

'Kill This Love' (English Version) [ Emma Heesters ]
'Play With Fire' [ Sam Tinnesz ft. Yacht Money ]
'Sarcasm' [ Get Scared ]
'The Joker' [ New Year's Day ]

(Y/n)'s POV

'He... kissed the enemy.'

I stayed in my position, unable to move as I witnessed the most horrifying scene unfold in front of my very eyes. My hands clenched into fists as I tried to stand up. Bella saw this and instantly held me down.

"Bill!" I yelled, successfully getting the golden-haired male's attention. However, his expression was hardened as a sick simper made its way on his face. His eyes were menacing, just like how they were when we first met.

"Hah, pathetic." He stated before turning his attention to the female Gleeful.

I gasped at his comment.

"What the fuck?!" I heard Mabel scream.

My heart was practically shattered by now.

I had no will fight anymore.

'D-did he really...'

"What did you do to him?! You sick bitch!" I struggled to release myself from the invisible energy holding me down. "Why, I didn't do anything!" Mabel G plays innocent. She clung onto my man's arm without a care for the world. What hurt me the most was how Bill let her do it as he stared at me.

And that's when I noticed the color of his orbs.

It wasn't the original vibrant yellow I grew to know and love. Both of his eyes had a hint of blue in them.

Just like in my vision.

"Did you really think he would love someone like you?"

I... never actually thought about that. But I knew he loved me. After what we've been through, I'm sure.

What happened to him now?

"He was simply playing with you, sweetie. Reality check for you."

No. He wouldn't do that. He did not do that. 'Stay strong, (Y/n). They're the ones playing with your head.'

"What he needs is a woman. Not a wretched peasant. Face it, no one wants to deal with a vile, airheaded creature like you."

Vile?

Airheaded?

If I wasn't demon, I'd let that get to me.

Even though that's not the case, why does it still hurt?

"If anyone is vile and airheaded here, it's you, Gleeful!" Pacifica yells, catching everyone's attention. Mabel G scowls before holding the amulet on her forehead. Pacifica levitates off ground as Mabel and I stare at her. "Let me go, you sick bitch!" Pacifica hollers, trying to struggle against the green-colored energy surrounding her figure. "Learn to shut your mouth, you filthy human!" Mabel G growls before sending Pacifica flying towards a wall.

"Pacifica!!" Mabel and I panicked when we saw her land on the floor, unconscious. Blood flowed out of her head, causing the Gleeful twins to chuckle together.

"Will, clean that up." Tyrone orders the blue-haired demon. I slightly turned my head to see Will bow his head gently and approach Pacifica's limp body. He carries her before the blood magically disappeared from the floor. Before he leaves, he made eye contact with me.

'Don't worry, I'll help.'

I gasped silently as my mind processed what I heard from his thoughts. Will then leaves the room.