СӉѦթҬЄГ 27- Attack The Lies

Song/s of the chapter:

'Little Poor Me' [ Layto ]
'Black Widow' [ Rita Ora ft. Iggy Azalea ]

[ D A Y  T W O ]

3rd Person POV

"Boss! Another demon!"

Bella turns around and grins at the sight of one of her henchmaniacs with a dark-haired female. "Ugh, don't touch me!" The girl yells as she tried to attack her captor. Bella teleports in front of her and examined the new girl's features.

"Llama will like this! Bring her to where the others are!"

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

(Y/n)'s POV

I jolted awake when I heard my cell door opening, followed by aggressive cursing then a thud.

"Hands off, you filthy shit!"

Wait, I know that voice!

A freaky-looking entity holds another glowing chain similar to mine as she pounced on the female, tying her hands above her head. I decided to stay put and pretend sleeping while I observed quietly. "My masters will visit you later." The weird creature bows before leaving us alone.

"Raven, what are you doing here?"

She slowly turns her head to get a good look at me.

"(Y/n)?! What happened?"

I sighed sadly, my gaze drifting down to the ground. A clashing sound from the other cell caught my attention. "Who's that?" Raven narrows her eyes as she tried to look at the moving figure a few meters away from me.

"Raven?" Dipper's voice spoke. I saw Raven's face become worried. "Dipper? Dipper is that you?" Her voice broke as she struggled to free herself from the restraints. It pained me to see her in such condition.

I was responsible for her safety while she stays here on Earth.

"It's okay. I'm a-alright." Dipper managed to calm her down a little, before her gaze dropped on me.

"(Y/n)... you can't use your powers too, can you?" Raven asks, her tone laced with fear. I shook my head slowly to the sides. "The others... where are they?"

"They're safe, don't worry. I tried to look for you because you didn't return last night. But some demons attacked me and brought me here."

"That's good... What were they doing before you left?" I questioned.

"Something big. A device that will lock dimension gates so nothing like this will happen in the future." Raven replies. Then groans suddenly sounded from Dipper's cell.

"Ugh... what happened?"

"My head hurts..."

My face lit up upon hearing those voices. "Mabel! Paz!" I whisper-yelled, grabbing their attention. Mabel gasped as she saw her lost twin right beside her. "Dipper!" She exclaims, tears forming on her eyes.

"Paz, your wound?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes to get a glimpse of her head.

"Oh, about that, Will healed me."