c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 10- Future King and Queen

[11:23 a.m.]

(Y/n)'s POV

Shooting games happened yesterday. I'm all alone with Bill here in the Shack's living room. Raven and Dipper are dating, so is Jack and Mabel. I'm listening to music.

"Bill?" I called. No response. "Bill?!" I shouted. Stil no response. I stood up from my comfort zone and searched for him. I looked at the kitchen, the attic, the porsh, nothing. I went outside and decided to take a walk. Who knows, maybe I'll meet him in the forest.

Time Skip (After 10 minutes of floating)

I stopped in a clearing in the forest. I sat there for a while and admired the beauties of nature. It sure is a lot to take when you're gonna be queen some day.

'Some day...' I repeated in my head.

"You're not alone babe." A voice said behind me. I whipped my head to see Bill.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. He sat beside me and snaked his arm around my waist. I leaned my head against his shoulder. "I'm going to be king, you know." He replied. "Oh..." Was all I said. "Aren't you supposed to be happy sweetcheeks?" He asked. I sighed.

"I am, but..." I thought about what I was going to say next. Fortunately, nothing came. "But what?" Bill followed. "I don't know how t-to rule a large kingdom." I replied, looking down. "Hey," Bill said, then brought my head up. We locked eye contact. "Whatever happens, you'll stay beside me. And nothing will ever stop us. And don't worry, I'll stay with you during the time where we'll rule!" He exclaimed and threw his arms out. I giggled at his childish actions.

"Yeah. At least you'll never leave me." I muttered.

I hope that Bill won't change.

He hugs me then kissed my forehead. I smiled. "Why are you so bothered about this thing? We should have fun before we get married." He added. I nodded.

"Let's go back then. I'm hungry." I mentioned then held his hand. We walked to the shack, deciding we should stay together a little longer.

After a few minutes of talking and laughing, we finally reached the shack. And the others were already there, including Jack.

"Hello you two! Where have you been?" Mabel suddenly asked. "We just talked. Nothing much happened. Why?" I explained. She gave a grin.

"Are you sure nothing much happened?" She said then have me a wink.

"Nothing much, Shooting Star. Maybe next time, though." I looked at Bill who had an evil grin plastered on his face. Mabel squealed loud.

"What do you mean?" I asked once Mabel was done. "You'll know some day." Bill replied. I pouted. "You still look cute when you're flustered." He said.

'When did I start blushing?'

"Since five minutes ago." Raven answered.

I walked to the kitchen. There was 5 boxes of Pizza already prepared on the table. The others followed.

I sat between Bill and Dipper. "So uh, (Y/n)?" "Yeah Dip?" "Next week's your birthday, right?" My eyes widened. I totally forgot!What kind of person forgets her own birthday...

"Looks like she forgot." Bill teased. Mabel gasped. "(Y/n)! Why do you forget your birthday?" She asked. "I guess I'm not kind of a... B-day girl yah know?" I replied with a nervous smile. "Well, since you don't celebrate your birthday, we won't." Raven said then nudged Dipper's arm. Dipper nodded.

"Okay!" I simply said, pretending I don't know their plan.

"You know I'm hungry right?" Dipper mentioned. "Dig in!" Mabel shouted then got a box of pizza for herself and Jack. I got a box for me and Bill, and Dipper got a box for him and Raven. We gave the Stan twins a box for themselves.