c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 7- Reverse Dimension

3rd Person POV

"Let's continue to the cave then." Raven said, walking ahead. Dipper ran ro her side and intertwines his fingers with hers.

The immortals went inside the pitch black cave. "I can't see you guys! Where are you?" Mabel said, her eyes wide open and let her arms lead the way. Raven sneaks behind her then tapped her shoulder with a shout.

Mabel shouts with her, but when she heard laughter, she immediately stopped. "What the heck?!" She said. "Haha!Gullible!" Raven teased. "Mabel you can easily use your powers to light the way. Remember the training?" (Y/n) reminded her.

"Woah, cool." Mabel said in awe. She tries to light her hand, and it worked. Her hand glowed a bright pink, like a flashlight. Dipper tried too, but the color of his light was blue.

Bill just glowed a golden color. "Seriously? Where do you get your clothes?" His girlfriend asked him. "Its all magic, Snowflake." He replied with a smirk. She saw it in the dark.

"How about you, Rave?" Mabel asked her bestfriend. "Light is definitely not in my theme." Raven shrugs.

"Where's your light, (N/n)?" Mabel asked. "Don't need one. I have night vision." The brunette replied. "Yeah, same goes for me," Raven follows. "Awesome." Dipper said, putting an arm around Raven.

They walked deeper into the cave. Not far away, they sensed a strange anomaly ahead. "Guys, do you see that?" Dipper said, walking closer to it, observing it. But when he can see it clearly, he saw nothing but flowing water. A mini Falls.

"What is it Dip?" Mabel asked from behind. "Its just a falls." Her brother replied.

"What? Really?" Mabel asks, enthusiasm running through her veins.

"Its not what we think." Raven responded. (Y/n) went beside Dipper and observed it carefully. "It's the portal." She said, narrowing her eyes.

She floated above the water and ran her hand through the flowing water. She got through the portal. "(Y/n)!!" Bill shouted and followed her. The rest also followed Bill.

Yeah, sure it was a portal, by where did they land?

"Bill, where are we?" (Y/n) asked. "This looks like Gravity Falls!But its-" "Morning..." Dipper uttered, cutting his sister off.

(Y/n)'s POV

'Seriously Bill, where in this world are we?'

'We're not in our world, Snowflake.'

'What? Where then?'

"We're in Reverse Falls. That portal lead us here." Bill stated. "What? Reverse Falls? As in, Reverse Gravity Falls?" Mabel asked then chuckles at the end of her statement.

"Yeah, the reverse dimension of our dimension." Bill replied.

"Woah, everything is completely reversed. Are we reversed here too?" Dipper uttered, then looks at Bill. He nodded as response. "Great. What do we do now?" Raven asked after sighing. "We explore!" Mabel shouted then ran through the forest with us following her. She then comes to a halt and pants heavily. Then she looks at her brother.

"Oops, totally forgot we can float." She said between breaths. Then she started floating as well.

We maneuvered the rest of the way. After a couple of minutes of silence, we reached the town square. And it was different. Instead of red and yellow streamers, it was blue and violet. And there were a lot of people across the streets.

"I wanna see my reverse self here." Mabel said. "Same." Dipper mentioned. "You don't wanna do that Shooting Star. Trust me, I know." Bill stated.

"Mabel, think about it. If you're nice in the main dimension, then what's your attitude in reverse?" Raven says, facing Mabel.