СӉѦթҬЄГ 29- Never Give Up

Song/s of the chapter:

'Shatter Me' [ Lindsey Sterling ]
'The Devil Within' [ Digital Daggers ]

[ D A Y  S I X ]

3rd Person POV

"I think that would do for today, Will." Raven stated, making the blue demon step back and stare at her chains. (Y/n) looks at Will as he pants slightly; she saw how using his powers too much wears him out.

"It's o-okay, miss Roth. I'm feeling alright." Will sends her a reassuring smile when he felt her gaze on him. "Are you sure?" "I am." Will replies.

"Dipper? You still there?" Mabel questions her twin brother, who's barely awake. "Y-yeah..." The male answers, voice hoarse.

"We're gonna be fine now, Will. Thanks for your help." (Y/n) utters. Will nods as he exits their cell. He suddenly stops walking and turn around to look at (Y/n).

"Ah, m-miss? Are you certain you don't need help on your..." The blue-haired demon gestured to the chains holding (Y/n) up.

"I'll figure it out, don't worry." Will nods shyly again before fully exiting the room. "I'm so hungry..." Everyone's eyes fell on Pacifica, who was staring at the ground with a plain look. "We'll get out of here soon, Paz." The female Pines beams at the blonde girl beside her.

Footsteps resonated from the opposite side of the door before it was aggressively opened by none other than Dipper Gleeful.

'Great. What the fuck does he want this time?' The (h/c)-haired girl secretly rolls her eyes as she hears the male stop right in front of their cell. "Ready to talk about your friends yet?" The male Gleeful raises an eyebrow when neither of the demon cousins spoke a word.

"I know the two of you have something to do with their hiding. Why don't you just tell me where, and maybe I'll let you all go."

The Pines twins turn their head to look at their 'cousin', who still had her head low, despite of the offer Tyrone just mentioned. The male adorned in baby blue attire chuckles before walking towards the other cell that contained three people. He walks in and stops in front of the Southeast. The blonde sent a death glare at the boy ahead of her.

"You know, I liked you... before you fucking sided with these bunch of-- ah, I don't even know what to call these miserable degenerates." Pacifica grits her teeth as Tyrone downgraded her comrades. A knife appears inside the Gleeful's hand, startling the girl. (Y/n) silently watches the boy's moves, wary of what would happen next.

Pacifica stiffens in her place as she felt the cold, silver blade on her cheek and winced as she felt it penetrate her skin a little, drawing blood.

"Don't touch her, Gleeful!" Mabel was the first one to react aggressively.

"Or what, Pines?" The male's eyes glowed green as he released a creepy grin, unsettling the brunette. Mabel just glowers at him, making Tyrone laugh lightly. "That's what I thought."

The male's eyes glowed bright green the next minute. "Sister dear, I need you to come down here. I need your help with something." He spoke as he continued glaring at those who were in chains. His eyes returned to their original hue.

'Why did he call his twin? What will they both do?' (Y/n) thinks to herself before the door of the room creaks open, revealing a brunette and bi-haired demon. Mabel G smirks, seeing the new wound on the Southeast's face. "Are they all still being hard-headed, brother?" She asks, siding with her twin with the yellow demon right behind her.

"Hey you." Mabel G turns to (Y/n), whose gaze was on the ground. She internally groaned upon sensing the female Gleeful calling her attention. "What." The (h/c)-haired girl answers in a blank tone without looking at the Gleeful.