c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 14- 'Mine'

3rd Person POV

|> Dreamscape <|

"Bill?" The startled girl started talking. The yellow demon sets his eyes on his girlfriend. "Yes, Snowflake?" He responds. "I...I...That vision's real?" "(Y/n), don't say it like that. Even if it happens, we'll overcome it. Another happy ending will happen." Dipper spoke. Bill chuckled.

"It is a vision." He stated with a blank expression.

Mabel just kept floating in the air, soaring through the room they're currently in. Raven looks down, thinking about what would happen in the future. Her future with Dipper Pines.

"Dipper? Are we gonna be alright?" Raven suddenly asked. The said boy looked at her, with worried eyes. "What do you mean, Rave?" He replied.

"Ugh! Fucking dream! This is messing my mind up! Why did I have that vision?!" (Y/n) curses. Bill gazed at her now upset girlfriend. He sighed before floating to her. She looked up at him, with glassy eyes. Bill's eyes widened. It was a long time since he saw his dear Snowflake like this. The girl didn't like it either. She didn't want to show any signs of weakness. Her future was everything to her. Now it's going to be ruined. Ruined because of the twins from the alternate universe. Oh, how they despised them.

"We have to stop them before everything happens." "But, Bro-ham, isn't that kinda impossible? It's a vision. Isn't a vision like 'destiny' or whatever you call that shit?" Mabel hovers to where the others were and joined the chat. "It's impossible for mortals. But we're way different." Raven utters. Mabel nods in agreement.

Bill engulfs (Y/n) in a tight-but-firm hug. She soothes her by running his hand up and down the girl's back. She hugs back. 'Just promise me you'll never leave me, please.' Bill hears her sweet voice in his mind. He was slightly taken aback by what she said. 'Of course, sweetheart. Why would I ever leave you? You belong to me, and I belong to you. No one else's.'

"I won't let anything happen to us and our relationship. I promise." Bill says. He knew he was now out of his own character, but he knew he needed to be because of his bothered girlfriend. It's for her sake.

"Don't you think we should tell my father?" (Y/n) spoke up. The yellow demon widened his eyes for a bit. "What makes you think that?" Dipper replies. "I mean," She parted from her man and faced the others, "He knows everything about demons. Remember? He's the king of Evil itself. He should know." She stated. Bill thought of it for a while. He sighed. "We can do that. But I think it's best if you don't tell him that you're being hurt." "Why is that?" "You don't know how overprotective your father is, Snowflake. He can be really aggressive at times." She just looked down.

"Well, we'll just tell him the problem, but he shouldn't know that were involved." Raven suggests.

'I hope we can do something...' (Y/n) inwardly sighs.

Bill continued comforting her until she calmed down completely. "But, when will we go?" Mabel asks. "We can go tomorrow." Bill utters. He had his mind on the main problem at hand. He was really worried.

But seriously, if that vision came true, how did it come true? How can a mere mortal be able to control the most powerful dream demon existing?

They spent the rest of their time in the Dreamscape.