СӉѦթҬЄГ 32- unhinged

| N | O | T | E | Y'all should've seen this coming, but GRAPHIC SCENES AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Song/s of the chapter:

'Bad Blood' [ Taylor Swift ]
'Angry Too' [ Lola Blanc ]
'Warriors' [ Imagine Dragons ]
'Control' [ Halsey ]
'Pretty Little Psycho' [ Porcelain Black ]
'Hit And Run' [ Lola ]

'How?'

The first thing (Y/n) asked herself when she saw the circle of bright light slowly dissipate. She looks up to see the Gleeful twins in a different form. Both were surrounded by visible green auras, and their outfits weren't the same as before. Both their orbs were pitch black and a pair of horns were present on top of their heads.

The Pines twins had their mouths open as they stared at the new Tyrone and Mabel Gleeful. Raven narrowed her eyes and turns her head slightly to meet the eye of the golden-haired female just a few meters away from her. Bella wore a smirk, despite her battered appearance. She knew the spell she put on those Gleefuls would come in handy.

'Dipper, Mabel, be careful and stay away from them.' (Y/n) eyes the two still on the abnormal-looking stronghold as the Pines' gave her a nod, indicating that they received her message.

"Now that that's over, let's finish the job, dear sister." The (h/c)-haired girl darts her eyes back at the antagonists, with Bill beside her. The townsfolk just stood astounded as most of them couldn't understand how the twins just did their transformation. With just a lift of Tyrone's hand, they all started to collapse on the ground and writhe in pain. The Pines twins instantly panicked at the sight of their uncles on the dirt, face scrunched up because of the burning sensation on their torsos.

(Y/n) grits her teeth as she aims for the male Gleeful, but before she shoots, Mabel G attacked her from behind. The brunette sets her own hand on fire before giving the other girl a harsh push on the back. The fire burned a portion of (Y/n)'s clothes and left an evident burn mark on her skin.

(Y/n) hisses as she floats herself before she lands on the dirty ground. Bill didn't waste any time and sent a flaming punch to the brunette. Surprisingly, Mabel G blocked his attack. (Y/n) watched, shocked as to how the mortal was able to catch the yellow demon's hand. Bill's demonic smirk only grew wider as he made the flames on his hand larger, burning his opponent's hand.

"You think you're strong, flesh bag?!" Bill laughs as he teleports behind the enemy and used his power to send her flying forward.

(Y/n) narrows her eyes on the hand Bill used to punch the brown-haired female, and she widens them when it starts to get engulfed by bright, green flames. And it didn't seem to fade away.

"Bill!" (Y/n) calls out to the male, who was now staring at his burning body part in astonishment.

"You might be strong, Cipher. But you sure are stupid." Mabel G releases a giggle as she fixes her new outfit after she hit the ground. By now, the cries and wails from the citizens grew louder.

"Ah, so it was Bella who gave you those upgrades!" Bill still had his crazed look as he turns his head to eye the enemy.

"I guess we're going to have to kill you all before we take over your dimension, huh?" Tyrone gazes at the people below him, his uncles now on each of his sides. He then calls the Bella's demons and all of those began surrounding the townspeople.

"About time you all get your treats. Have your fun!"

The monsters cheered before most of them grabbed their own 'meal' and swallowed them alive.