c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 5- Fun

Dipper's POV

(Y/n) teleported all of us in front of the community pool. Mabel was right. We had the pool to ourselves!

"Yeah! Pool Partay! I'm gonna call Wendy and her friends!" Mabel shouted with pure excitement typing on her phone. "They'll be here in 20 minutes." She said. That was fast.

"Okay, guys. Change your clothes to your swim suits." I said. The girls went to the girl's bathroom and changed. Bill snapped his fingers and he changed into his boxers only. I removed my shirt, leaving me with my boxers, like Bill.

"We just have to wait for ladies." I muttered. After a few seconds, Mabel came out with a pink swim suit. Followed by Raven, who was wearing a dark violet a strapless, short, tank top, so it was revealing her belly button.

'She is so damn hot,'

"She's all yours, Pinetree." Bill suddenly said. I blushed from embarrassment. "S-stop reading my mind, Bill." I said, glaring at him. Mabel came to us. "Why aren't you guys swimming yet?" She asked. "We were waiting, Shooting Star." Bill answered. "Thanks." Raven said, giving me a short hug.

"Well then, down you go!" Mabel said, pushing the both of us in the cold water. I sank deep into the pool. I was practically panicking, because I don't know how to swim. I looked at Bill who was smirking towards me. I think he was reading my mind again. I tried floating, and so did Bill. When we were able to breathe air again, we had our mouths hanging open.

Bill's POV

(Play the song: 'Cake By The Ocean')

Ha! Pinetree doesn't know how to swim!

I smirked at him underwater, and he just made a face. We floated up to the surface. "Fuck y-"

'Holy shit...'

We saw Raven laughing with Shooting Star. As for (Y/n), she was wearing a black bikini. She was laughing with Shooting Star. Then they high-fived each other.

Wow, was she Sexy...

Wow, was she hot...

Wow, was she a sight...

Snowflake looked at me and flashed a smile. I smirked again. "Shut your mouth, Pinetree. What belongs to a demon, belongs to him." I said. He shook his head, and closed his mouth. I turned invisible and swam towards (Y/n)'s direction.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was having a fit of laughter when Bill and Dipper rose up from the clear water. "Fuck y-" Bill wasn't able to finish his sentence. I have no idea why. When I looked at my boyfriend's direction, he has his mouth open. I smiled at him. Dipper was staring at my face. Good.

I was gonna look over Bill, but I realized he was gone.

"Where's Cipher?" I asked Dipper. "I don't know." He replied. "You guys gonna dive y-" I cut my sentence off because of Raven and Mabel jumping together, a huge splash of water hitting me.

"Seriousl-Woah!" I shouted as someone dragged my foot to the pool. I opened my eyes underwater to see Bill with a grin. I swam to the surface to see Raven with Dipper, and Mabel going out of the pool. I looked towards the gate to see Wendy, Robbie, Tambrey, Nate, Lee,and Thompson on their swimming attire. Mabel rushed to Wendy.

"Guys! Over here!" I shouted as I waved at them. Bill was floating beside me, holding me by my waist. "(Y/n)!!" Wendy's group shouted then walked to me. I got out of the pool, only for the warm air to touch my cool body.

"Wow, (Y/n). You're hot." Robbie complimented. I blushed slightly. "Thanks." I said. Bill got out of the water and snakes an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. "She's mine, so back off." He said, then looking at me with a smirk. "C'mon guys!" I said, grabbing Wendy's and Tambrey's arms and dragging them to the pool.