СӉѦթҬЄГ 24- Assault

[TRIPLE UPDATE THIS DAY LET'S GO.]

Song/s of the chapter:

'Ready For It' [ Taylor Swift ]
'Salute' [ Little Mix ]

[ D A Y  O N E ]

(Y/n)'s POV

I marched up the stairs, feeling anger bubble up from inside of me.

"I thought they were going to arrive tomorrow!" Mabel mentions from beside me. "I thought so too, but looks like they wanted to be early." I replied.

We all stood in the gift shop, the tourists stepping outside to witness whatever was happening.

"Wait, I'm not ready for this! What if Tyrone and Mabel overpowers us?!" Gideon hyperventilates, both of his hands now on his head. "They won't, kid. We're stronger than them." Gruncle Stan scoffs before he wore a robotic glove. It lights up, indicating it was powered on.

We all rushed outside. I halted my steps once I saw the familiar sky.

This is the one exactly in my dream.

The sky was a mixture of red, orange, violet, blue, but mostly green. The most abnormal mixture of colors ever to highlight this kind of event: a war between dimensions.

But I won't let them get out of Gravity Falls. The fight stays here and only here.

The tourists outside the shack started talking to each other, fear striking them. For those who resides here ever since, they were more afraid. This was a repetition of Bill's so-called 'Weirdmageddon' years ago.

Except this was more serious.

The ground shook, making others fall to their knees out of the sudden ground movement. Raven, Mabel, and I hovered above the ground.

"Gruncle Ford, Gruncle Stan, don't stay in the shack... stay somewhere else hidden. Take the customers with you. Raven, Gideon, you accompany them just in case you run into something." As soon as I said that, Gruncle Stan yells and calls the other people to hide. Gruncle Ford, Soos, and the workers in the shack fetched the weapons from the basement.

"Come on!" Gruncle Stan takes the lead to the forest, Raven and Gideon staying behind the crowd. "Take care, Gid!" Pacifica shouts after her cousin. "You too, Paz!" Gideon howls back. Soon, Gruncle Ford gets out of the shack with the others, carrying weapons and huge machinery with them. "We'll wait for you there, (Y/n)." I nod, knowing where he was talking about. "I'll see you later, Gruncle Ford."

"You got this, guys!" Soos smiles before running off.

Now I don't have to worry about the shack being destroyed with people inside.

"We're going to have to go to town." Mabel says. Pacifica was shaking as she gazed at her palms glistening with sweat.

"Hey, you okay?" I grab her shoulders and look at her. She was on the verge of breaking down, I can tell. 'I can't do this.' I heard her thought.

"No, Paz. We're going to do this together and we will defeat them. Don't you think it's about time they pay for everything they did to you and everyone in Reverse Falls?" She stares at me a little startled because I read her mind. But eventually, she nods.

"Yeah. We can do it." She tried to put up a small smile. I glanced at Mabel, who also had a sad smile on. "And as for you Mabes," I started as I pat her head softly, "we're going to see Dipper really soon." Her mouth curls up more before she fists her hand. "You're right." She exhales.

"Ready?" "Ready." The corners of my lips curled up before creating a portal.

"Let's go." I mentioned before going through the portal, followed by the two girls. My feet landed on cement, and I looked around.