c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 19- What I Need To Know

(Y/n)'s POV

'...'

'They want to attack this dimension because we're here.' I thought to myself as I stood on the porsh of the shack.

'Wait...'

I literally stopped breathing when I remembered my dream from months ago. I gasped once my mind automatically connected the pieces.

"No... no. That can't happen. It won't. I won't let it." I shook my head and forced out a smile, trying to calm down.

"But what if it does...? Shit, what will I do?!" I combed my hair with my hands, pacing back and forth.

'What will I do?'

'In that dream, Bill's not by my side anymore...'

'He was beside the female Gleeful.'

My hands clenched into fists as I saw the image vividly in my head. I took a sharp inhale and exhaled through my nostrils.

"Wait... what happened after that again..." I continued talking to myself, snapping my fingers, trying to remember that weird dream from months ago.

Raven did say it might be a vision, so better remember the event sequence, right?

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

[The next day...]

[9:24 a.m.]

3rd Person POV

"Why did you want to come back here again?" Raven asks as we continued walking through the halls of my father's castle.

"I wanted to discover my full demon. My abilities, powers, my capabilities. You'll help me, right?" I asked as I turned my head towards her direction. She sends me a warm smile. "Of course, (Y/n)! You're my cousin!" I chuckled at her sudden energy.

"We have to go to the library first. I'll search for books that might help us. There might be something I don't know how to do." She stated as I nodded in response.

"Wait, where'd you get the sudden urge to do this?" She questions.

'... I can't tell her.'

'Destiny might change.'

"It's about time I know my full capabilities, don't you think? I'll be queen before I know it, so I have to be ready." I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"And why didn't you take Bill with us?"

"He helped me enough. I feel like I'm going to be a burden if I ask him to come." I replied.

"We're here!" Raven pushed the incredulously huge doors open, revealing the humongous library.

"What the... Who arranged these books in their positions? How can that someone go there just to fix books?" I pointed at the highest point of the shelves. It's like the walls are made up of those.

"Nothing's difficult with these, (Y/n)." Raven grins as she lights her hands up with a dark shade of violet fire. "Where do they get the books? Like what the hell, it's like Earth's books combined." I continued blabbering while standing at the center of the wide room.

"And how will we find what we have to?!" My eyes turned into plates when I realized how much struggle we'll experience.

"There's a list over there, come on." Raven leads a way to a small table, containing a small red notebook.

She opens the notebook, but how the content was written made my brain explode.

"What the heck is this language?!" I narrowed my eyes at the texts on the papers. Raven giggles from beside me. "That's another thing you'll have to learn. Don't worry, it's not as hard as you think it is." She pats my shoulder.

"Okay, I got it!" She cheers before dragging my arm. We floated off the ground. She brought us to a really high shelf, with a bunch of books neatly arranged. Some were sparkling, some were even moving in their place. How is that even possible?

"Here they are." Raven used her powers to get the books from the shelves. Eventually, we got down to the floor and walked out of the library. I just followed Raven to where she was leading me to as my mind was occupied with other things.

The vision she's talking about... I managed to connect everything that happened to those in my strange dream. That's another thing I have to learn. About visions and what can I do to change destiny.

"We can practice your magic here." She pushes the door, revealing a beautiful garden.

"Woah, these things existed here?" I questioned myself. I walked to a pond located at the center of the huge yard. "This is more captivating than the once we had on Earth!" I exclaimed, smiling.

"This is the castle garden. This is much more than what meets the eye. We'll just stay on this portion of the garden, then we can tour around." She utters, setting the books down on a bench.

I saw how spacious this garden was. Different species of flowers were present, along with strange creatures that sometimes come out of the bushes. They were identical to those animals we had on Earth.

"Where should we start?" I asked.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know about our kind, I'll also teach you how the space time continuum works, and how we can affect them. Next, we'll go to your undiscovered powers, then how to use them on an enemy." I grinned before nodding.

"Let's start on the different kinds of our kind." Raven chuckles.