c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 15- 'How?'

(Y/n)'s POV

"We should go."

"Why?"

"Remember what we talked about yesterday?"

It felt like I've been hit by a freaking rock. I nodded sheepishly. "Oh yeah... LoL." I got up and clapped twice, changing my outfit. Bill snapped his fingers and his back to his usual attire: His yellow and black formal clothes. I kinda missed him looking like that. Brings back memories from months ago.

"Where are the others?" I asked, floating down to the living room with my boyfriend tailing not far behind. "They're in the kitchen, hah, they got hungry. Typical Pines." Bill chuckles. I looked at the kitchen and Mabel was chugging down a bottle of Pitt Cola. Wonder where the pitt goes...

"Sup, couz." Raven said from the corner of my eyes. I waved at her and let gravity pull me down to the ground. I walked to Mabel's direction and grabbed the cola from her grasp.

"What the- Oh hey!" She hugged me tightly and let go after 5 seconds. "Where's Pinetree?" I looked around, but I saw no sign of that red-nosed 16 year old.

"You sound like him, yah know that?" Mabel giggled before pointing at Bill. "What?" I eyed Bill, then my mouth formed an 'o' shape. "Yeah, I don't care, he always said that name when I'm with him, so, I'm influenced I guess?" I shrugged and went to the refrigerator to get a milk carton.

"Yeah, haven't seen Bro-ham since dawn. Where'd he go?" Mabel stated, scratching her head. A hint of worry and panic spread across my face. "Raven, you saw him right?" "No. But I did hear footsteps hours ago. Like 2 p.m.? Something like that." Realization hit Raven like a bucket of cold water.

"Bill, what do you think?" I looked at Bill, who was busy floating. "Oi, Bill." He stopped hovering and went to me. "We've been intruded."

My mouth was ajar. I paced back and forth.

Why would those intruders take Dipper? What did he do? What did the poor child do?

"W-what? How?!" I asked. "Who did this?! And are you sure we've been trespassed?" Raven follows me. "Any signs we've been trespassed?" Mabel panicks.

"Footsteps." He simply mentioned. "Oh my gosh." Mabel was hit by realization. "Who would do this?!" Raven paces back and forth. I sighed. "Only one pair." I uttered. Raven and Mabel looked at me.

"It's the Gleefuls. With (Y/o/n)'s help, of course."

-------------------------

3rd Person POV

"Let me go, witch!!" Dipper struggled from Mabel G's grip. "Shut up, will you?! Ugh, do you know how hard it is holding trash right now??" She snapped back at him. "Then you better let me go!" Dipper retorts. Mabel G groans. "Look, do you want me to kill you?!" She shouts. "Like you can, you cunt!!" Dipper responds, still trying to free himself from her hold.

"(Y/o/n) Please make him shut the hell up?" The said girl clapped her hands, making Dipper lose consciousness. "Why did Tyrone want him?" (Y/o/n) asks. "Pft. I don't know as well. Maybe knowledge about Bill and his Slut?" Mabel G giggled and continued dragging Dipper to their mansion.