Ɇ₱łⱠØ₲ɄɆ : ʘϑəʀɔʘʍə əϑəʀϔʇɦɪήɡ ɗɪɑɓʘɭɪɔɑɭ

| N | O | T | E | OK LOL I SAID I WOULD PUBLISH THIS LAST SUNDAY BUT HERE WE ARE 😂😂😂 SORRY MY LOVELY LYTES, WE JUST TRANSFERED HOUSES LAST WEEK SO I WASN'T ABLE TO FOCUS MUCH ON SOCIAL MEDIA INCLUDING THIS ONE😅

Oh, and as my last present, I'll be inserting anime characters here as demons because WHY NOT. And I want to see who can recognize most of the characters here. And I hope you don't mind my intrusion here 😉😉]

Song/s of the chapter:

'Emperor's New Clothes' [ Panic! At The Disco ]
'Castle' [ Halsey ]
'Dark Horse' [ Katy Perry ft. Juicy J ]

3 yɛɑʀร ʆɑtɛʀ...

3rd Person POV

"Are you guys okay?" A certain (h/c)-haired female asked the twins through the mirror of the dresser in front of her. Raven just chuckles as she sat beside her boyfriend of 3 years.

"Yeah..." Dipper responds with a nervous smile. He was wearing a red and black suit adorned with intricate designs through out the whole outfit, crafted by the Underworld's best tailor. Mabel, who was sitted beside him, was sporting a crimson-red balloon dress that reached down to her knees. She wore golden accessories as well, given to her by (Y/n). Raven was in a off-shoulder violet gown herself, bracelets clinging onto both of her wrists and elegant earrings hanging from her earlobe. They watched as (Y/n) was fixed by a few maids and butlers, applying different types of cosmetics on her face and neck.

"I still can't believe I'm here and not dead." Mabel laughs lightly as she tucks a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. The flower bun on her head still held tightly, making the brunette confident with her movements. "Well, get used to it. I'll drag you here from Earth from now on." The three snickered together, with (Y/n) just listening at them with a small smile on her visage.

"I just hope Gruncle Stan and Great Uncle Ford's okay... wherever they are." Mabel leans back on the couch she was on. "Aren't the two of them with Bill?" Raven questions as she eyes (Y/n) through the mirror. (Y/n) hums as a response.

"How about Jack? Jack's with them too, right?" Mabel asks next, hearing (Y/n) hum once again.

The (h/c)-haired girl examined her features through the mirror in front of her. Her eyes were still the usual (e/c), but from the fight three years ago, thin rings of (f/c) started to circle her irises. Her eyelashes grew longer and thicker as well. Her eyelids were colored with faint red liquid, the color highlighting her eyes. A black stone was also placed in the middle of her forehead. She inwardly sighs; she wasn't used to this much make-up. But she didn't decide against it since she did want to look her best for her wedding and coronation.

And damn, did she look like a goddess.

"How long have we been here again?"

"A week, Mabel." Dipper answers his twin with a small chuckle. "Wait," he pauses, "why am I the only male here again?"

"Why not?" Raven clings onto his arm as she rests her chin on the brunet's shoulder.

"How many hours until we start?" (Y/n) asks the black-haired male currently tending to her hair. The man looks at the soon-to-be queen through the mirror in front of them and sends her a smile.