c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 2- The Training

[9:34 a.m.]

Bill's POV

I woke up, (Y/n) in my arms. We slept in the Dreamscape again. It's been a while since the last time we've been here. Before I turned into a baby.

Ah, I still remember the time when I often called her Snowflake...

I used to flirt with her, but it was all worth it now! Look at me, with a bed, with the best girl I met, and not to mention, a demon like me!

You don't always find a girl like (Y/n) in the whole existence. The Girl Of My Dreams.

She woke up, a moan escaping from her lips. She looks cute when she wakes up.

And now, she's all mine. And there is no force in this reality that can take me away from her.

"Good morning, Bill! You sleep well?" She said while smiling. "Of course sweets! How about you?" I replied. "I had a simple dream but yeah." She answered.

"I scheduled something today, Bill! And there's now way out of it." She said before clapping twice and her outfit changes into a black, sleeveless blouse and a high-waist shorts. She also wore a black converse, a white wrist band, and a yellow headband.

"C'mon Bill, breakfast is downstairs." She said then motioning me to come with her. I snapped my fingers and my outfit changed to a black shirt with a black leather jacket, maong pants and a black converse.

We head down to the kitchen. There was already cooked pancakes with chocolate syrup on top, and two cups of Iced Tea. We finished eating in no time and was about to open a portal to the shack when (Y/n) tugged my shirt sleeve like a kid.

"Uh, teach how to do a portal please." She begged.

I couldn't resist her face, so I approved. She jumped up and down.

"Think of a portal going to your destination, then stretch your arms up... that's about it." I explained.

"Easy." She boasted. She did what was told and a portal opened to the front porch of the shack. "How did you-" "Good at concentrating, remember?" She cuts me off with a smirk.

Good point.

We step in the portal, and when we were now in the porch, she shut the portal close. She knocked the door and fast footsteps from upstairs can be heard.

'Shooting Star.'  I thought.

'I know...'  A voice said in my head.

'(Y/n), seriously?'  We were interrupted by the door swinging open. "(Y/n)! Bill! I missed you guys!" Shooting Star exclaimed, hugging both me and (Y/n). Then lets go. "Hi Mabel! Where are Dip and Rave?" Snowflake asked. "We're here!" Raven said from behind. Shooting Star let us in. We then go to the living room where Pinetree and Raven are.

"So," Snowflake said, "Ready for your training?" She asked.

'Wait. Training?!'

"Yes Bill. We're going to train them, they don't know how to control their powers, so yeah." Snowflake said, obviously read my thoughts.

(Y/n)'s POV

"We train in...Where do we train?" I ask myself.I didn't think stuff through.

"This isn't the first time, but you're all going to the dreamscape." Bill stated with a grin.

Cute.

The twins smiled at each other. "YES! DREAMSCAPE HERE WE GO AGAIN!" They said in chorus. Raven looked at them with confusion. "They've been to the Dreamscape before?!" She asked, shocked. I nodded in response.