c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 6- Danger

(Y/n)'s POV

[6:34 p.m.]

Today was really fun. It was so good hanging out with Wendy and her gang. And after we played like for an hour, we got back to the pool of course. There was a lot of embarassing each other. Bill was so happy with mortals.

Now we're in the shack, resting. We almost forgot about the task that Ford told us yesterday. So we got home by 5. I'm posting all the pictures in Instagram and Facebook. Wendy and the rest already liked it. Then I saw a picture that Mabel uploaded in Instagram. It said: 'My OTP is finally together... Don't you agree?' Then at the bottom there's picture of me and Bill, smiling while facing each other in front of the pool.

It was the best picture of me and my bae.

I checked if how many people liked the image.

'1k+'

'Seriously?! How many people follows Mabel?!'

Of course I liked the photo too, and saved it in my phone.

"Guys! Ready to go hunting at night in the woods?" Dipper asked us. "A little more bro." Mabel uttered.

"Ugh, fine." Dipper said.

Time Skip: After 10 minutes

"Okay, I wanna go now." Mabel said before stretching.

"Finally." Raven said, closing the book she read and stood up. "Where are we going to hunt?" Dipper asks. "I know where, Pinetree. Sixer told me a while ago." Bill stated.

We all changed our clothes and head out the shack.

It was pretty dark outside, which makes it more awesome and exciting. Bill held my hands. "Its for protection Snowflake." He suddenly said. Heck, I wasn't even complaining this time! "I wasn't even complaining." I told him. "Maybe you'll rant like the last times." He said with a smirk and kissed my forehead.

"So, we're looking for a portal in a cave?" I asked him. "Yeah," He answered. "Hey, let's check that cave!" Mabel shouted. "Mabel, its night time. Don't shout, m-" Dipper stops mid-sentence when we heard the rustling of the bush beside me. I stood straight and narrowed my eyes at the bush.

"Bill what is it?" I asked Bill.

He came near it and inspected the bush. "There's nothing." He said, not sure.

I sighed in relief, but it was too soon.

Bill suddenly disappeared, then we heard a maniacal laughter from the distance. It came from a girl. "Bill?! Bill! Where are you?!" I said as I looked around me. The others searched the nearby areas too. "No sign of that demon." Raven commented. Then that loud laugh can be heard again, but this time closer.

Then a figure appeared in front of us, holding a defenseless Bill. Like I guessed, it was a girl. She was covering Bill's mouth.

"So, what can you do?" The girl mocks. She had dark red eyes, white hair, and pale skin. "Who are you, and what do you want?" I asked it, showing no signs of fear. Why would I be afraid?

"As you can see here, this is my teritory, and you invaded it." She said. "You don't own the forest bitch." Dipper argued. Bill was struggling from the woman's grip.

"What did you do with Bill?!" I said, a little rage with it. "I just removed his powers and put it in this tiny container." She said, holding up a little container with liquid that changes its color from yellow to black to white.

"What are you?" I said, because the aura of this girl is different from a mortal.

"You ever heard of vampires, dear?" She asked then chuckling at the end.