c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 16- Saving

[Later that day...]

[2:23 p.m.]

3rd Person POV

"Why didn't you tell us immediately?" The Stan twins grew very worried after hearing about their missing nephew. Mabel cried miserably, not used to being alone. She was always with her twin, but now? Who knows where the Gleefuls brought him.

"We didn't notice until (Y/n) brought it up." Raven utters, looking down. She was beyond disappointed of herself because she wasn't able to protect her boyfriend from harm.

"I'll try to go to the portal again. I'll look for Pinetree in Reverse Falls." The yellow demon spoke up, staring at the floor. "Bill, you have to have companions, you know." Stanley takes a sip of his cola. "I can do it alone." "No you can't." (Y/n) interrupts her man. "I'm going with him." She holds Bill's hand tight but firm. "I know (Y/n) and Bill can handle them. But they'll need one more. If Bill and (Y/n) will distract the Reverse twins, (Y/o/n), and Will, who will get Dipper?" Stanford sighs heavily.

"Me, of course." Raven raises her hand. "He's one of my priorities now. I can go save him while the two does a distraction." She adds. The Stan twins nod in agreement.

"Mabel, it's best for you to stay here with the Gruncles." (Y/n) gazes at her younger cousin. "B- but why? I need to save my brother." Mabel wipes her tears and tried to talk straight. "Mabel, I promise I'll bring your brother back. So don't worry that much." Raven gave her a sweet smile and a pat on the head. "Thanks, Rave." Mabel hugs back.

"Is it okay for you to go now? We can't risk anything." Mabel sniffs. "Sure, Mabel. Just stay put and wait patiently. We'll be back in 2 days." (Y/n) puts an arm around her shoulders. She then claps her hands, and her outfit changed. Same goes for Bill who just snapped his fingers. Raven waved her hand over her body to change her clothes.

"We'll be going now, Uncle Ford, Uncle Stan. Take care while we're gone!" (Y/n) runs to the door with the others. Bill, however, floated beside his girl.

---------------------------------