c̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ 11- Expect the Unexpected

(Y/n)'s POV

"You're k-kidding, r-right?" "No, no I'm not." Jack's face looks so hilarious. I know he's scared but, his face though!

"But never underestimate me Jack, I maybe the demon's daughter, but I was raised as a human. My instincts as a little devil will come out when and where I want to, so chill."

Mabel tried to calm him down, and she succeeded. Jack can't overcome the feeling that he's friends with demons, but with benefits. He's now in the kitchen, drinking water.

He walked in to the living room. "Do I need to know anything else besides you guys being a demon?" Jack questioned. "Oh yeah! We're just immortals by the way, we have lazer stuff and all that, and we can levitate." Dipper talked. Jack gave a thumbs up."Its so cool to be friends with you guys, I didn't even know you exist!" "Well, we do." Bill butted.

"So what do we do know?" Mabel asked. It was complete silence until Ford shouted our names, except for Jack.

"What is it Gruncle Ford?" Dipper replied to his uncle. "Come down in the basement, now!" Stan's voice said from below. We looked at each other, our eyes asking if we should bring Jack or not.

"Wanna come Jack?" Mabel spoke. "Okay then!" Jack said and stood up and ran with us to the basement.

Once we were already there, Ford and Stan were looking at a laptop that's beeping loudly. "What's wrong Sixer?" Bill asked, walking to them and looking at the screen. I followed Bill, and the rest followed me.

When I spotted the screen, it was flashing red and there was a specific point in where it has a darker shade than the others. "What is this?" Raven asked. "It's the anomaly in that portal you've been through, but its three times stronger now." Ford explained. "What does this mean, Uncle Ford?" Dipper asked Ford and looked at all of us.

"Since it's just afternoon, I want you to investigate that place. Maybe it's a creature that disturbs the portal, or a creature from another dimension." Ford said. Once he finished that last part, my eyes widened. I looked at Bill who was now looking at me, seriously.

'Bill, can it be them?'

'There's only one way to find out doll, let's go.'

Bill walked to me and we looked at the others who had the same faces as Bill's. "I have a feeling it's them." Raven said with a grunt. She really hated her boyfriend's reverse. "But how'd they find the portal?" Mabel asked. "Who are you talking about?" Stan interrupted. "It's best if we'll tell you later Gruncle Stan. For now,please keep an eye on that thing, if it'll dissappear, just tell (Y/n), Bill, or Raven." Dipper said.

"You got it kiddo. Just protect your sister. And (Y/n)?" "Yes Gruncle Stan?" "Protect the kids. Same goes to you two." Stan motions to Bill and Raven. The three of us nodded. "Take care kids! Don't die!" We heard Ford shout before the elevator goes up.

"Mabel, take care of yourself okay?" Jack said. Clearly he's not coming. "Of course I will. Just wait for us here, make yourself at home, okay?" Mabel answered with a smile. Jack smiled back. Then with a click, the elevator opened. We ran to the giftshop and left Jack there. "I love you Mabel, take care." Jack said then hugged Mabel. Mabel squealed and replied, "I love you too, Jack."

We ran to the cave where the portal was located. Then it hit me like a rock.

"Guys, we have to stay quiet if it's them who's inside. We can't let them spot us." I ordered. Bill snapped his fingers and he was in the mindscape. "Wow rude." I said and looked at him. He chuckled and snapped his fingers again and we all are in the mindscape.

We hovered to the cave and we saw what were expecting.

It was Dipper Gleeful, with Mabel Gleeful, Will, and (Y/o/n).

They were laughing, except for Will, who was mumbling:

'I'm Sorry.'