СӉѦթҬЄГ 23- Who's at Fault?

[A/n: Double and longer update because I love you all❤]

Song/s of the chapter:

'House Of Memories' [ Panic! At The Disco ]
'Centuries' [ Fall Out Boy ]

[The next day...]

[10:34 a.m.]

(Y/n)'s POV

I knew it.

Bill is still not with me.

I fucking knew it. But I didn't tell him anything.

'This is all my fault.'

I was in the attic of the Shack with Raven. Mabel was outside, busy with her powers. We only have two days left until the expected attack of the Gleeful twins.

I silently laid on the soft mattress of Dipper's bed, deciding to recall every detail I had about that dream.

That stupid vision.

"Don't worry Snowflake, I'll be here before you know it. I love you."

Then he left.

Suddenly the entire place was devastated. The shack was in shambles, and there was no one inside.

A huge, furry creature unexpectedly jumped towards where I was, catching me off-guard.

"Bill, honey, don't talk to her."

I was suddenly face to face with Bill, his eyes a strange mixture of yellow and... blue??

The female voice that demanded him was unknown. Her figure was blurred, but I knew she was behind him. Another figure steps in, going beside her, then a glowing yellow figure, followed by a blue one, then another familiar one.

The scene suddenly shifted into something different. I was behind steel bars, and he was at the other side with the same blurred woman from before. I turned my head to the side to see Raven, chained in the same cell as mine. I returned my attention ahead of me and heard the same feminine voice.

"No honey, you don't know that bitch. She's just messing with your head again."

Then they were kissing.

I was in the same position. But even though they were a good distance away from me, I could see what they were doing. And it hurt me to the extent that I wanted to kill the both of them. But I can't. The chains holding me up were too powerful, and I didn't know how and why.

"I love you too, Bill."

Tears sprung out of my eyes once I heard the unknown girl say those words.

I was supposed to be the only one saying them.

Why was I so weak, I don't know. And I hated it.

"You love me, don't you?"

Another scene. That was his voice.

I felt my knees on the ground, and I was hyperventilating. His figure loomed above mine, with a sinister grin on his face. I continue to stare into his eyes, confused as to why they were much different from before.