Insecure(Colby)

Summary:Y/N feels insecure about her weight, body, and scars buy Colby wishes she wouldn't tear herself apart because of it. So, he tries to convince her that she is actually beautiful it's just that she see doesn't see it.

Rating:All

Y/N's POV
I stand in front of my mirror looking at my pudgy stomach and flabby thighs. I was covered in scars from head to toe. Every inch of my body was awful too look at and I don't know how I've been able to stand here, while looking at myself in the mirror for this long.

This is a body that no one could love, I think to myself.

"You're so ugly,"I tell myself even though I remind myself every second of everyday.

"Babe,"I hear Colby, my boyfriend, sing as he knocks on my door.

"Just a minute!"I yell, throwing on my clothes as quickly as possible. I look at myself in the mirror again to make sure my shirt isn't clinging to my stomach and my legs don't looks too chubby. I buy oversized clothes so nothing clings to me and shows off my fat.

"Ok, you can come in now,"I say.

"What took you so long?"he chuckles while closing the door behind him.

"I- I was-"

"You weren't staring at yourself in the mirror and telling yourself how ugly you think you are again, right?"

"N- no of course not."

"Y/N I know when you're lying and you are right now. I don't want you to tear yourself apart because you think your fat and ugly because you're not. You the most beautiful girl in the world and I just don't know how you don't see or think that,"he whispers.

"I'm not beautiful though. I don't even understand how you can be my boyfriend. I have a pudgy stomach, no thigh gap, my leg are flabby as fuck, and I have the chubbiest cheeks ever."

"Y/N, you are so so beautiful. I hate hearing all of those lies you say about yourself leave your mouth. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I love you so much. I don't care about the flaws you think you have because you don't. Any guy would be really lucky to have you and I'm happy that I'm the one who got to you first,"he pecks my lips quickly.

"Guys have never liked me before except you and they never will. Most of the guys at school as me why I don't exercise more or why all I eat is junk food. I've tried to loose weight before and I still am it's just not working. I hate myself for making me get the worst body in the world and there's nothing I can do to fix it.

"Princess, loosing weight takes times it'll happen... I mean I don't understand why you would because your body is already perfect,"he says then he gets on his knees to lift up my shirt a little and places a kiss on my stomach."You're so beautiful it's unbelievable."

"Colby, I'm not beautiful! It's not might my weighty either it's my ugly damn scars!"

"Baby girl,"he starts standing back up and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear,"I love you so fucking much and I just wish that there was a way to have you stop thinking badly about yourself because it breaks my heart to see you unhappy and I've tried everything to make you feel beautiful but nothing has worked. I just wish you could see what I see."

"Me too,"I whisper.

"You're so damn sexy it makes me wonder how I got so lucky but you obviously don't think that way of yourself and maybe I should just stop trying because you won't stop thinking badly of yourself. I love you so much,"he says with tears starting to fill his eyes.

"I love you too,"I whisper and hug him.

"Maybe s- someday you'll love yourself as much a- as I love you,"he pulls back while smiling.

"Hopefully,"I say with a small smile on my face.
____________________________
Hey guys I really felt like writing something like this for a really long time and I finally got the chance. I hope you liked it and it didn't suck. Lol. Anyways please vote and comment what you think! Also, sorry it's kind of short. Not all of these are going to be this short so yeah.