We're Friends(Colby)*Requested*

This was requested by XItsJustSarahX hope you enjoy!

Warning: Smut

Sarah's POV
Once I heard that Colby got in a car accident, I rushed to the hospital. Luckily, I was able to get past the front desk without any troubles. I go to Colby's room where he's just laying there, watching the tv.

"Oh my god, Colby, you're okay," I gasp in relief as I walk in but he doesn't say anything in response. "Colby," I say, walking closer to him. He looks at me while furrowing his eyebrows.

"W- who are you?" I'm taken aback at his words. He has to be kidding right?

"You're joking with me, right?" I ask in hopes that he stops pretending because this isn't funny.

"No. I don't know who you are," he says and I feel my heart start to break. We've been friends since we were five and now known of that matters since he doesn't even know who I am.

"Oh, okay. Sorry- I'll just go," I say, putting my head down and walk out the door.

I can't believe that just happened.
-
It's been two days since I visited Colby and I couldn't get him off my mind. Or the fact that he can't remember who his best friend is. As I search for something to watch on YouTube there's a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say, my eyes still glued to the computer screen. I feel my bed dip before looking over to see, Colby. "Colby? What are you doing here?"

"My mom wanted to eat over here because apparently her and your mom are friends. She had me come up here to hang out with 'my best friend'. I tried to tell her that I don't even remember you but she called bullshit and basically yelled at me to come up here," Colby says.

"Oh," I say.

"Yeah. I feel bad that I don't remember you honestly. I mean I don't see how I can forget someone as hot as you," Colby says then winks at me. Okay, what the fuck?

"Wha—"

"Guys! Come down here and help!" my mom calls from downstairs. I get up and go downstairs with Colby following behind me.

"Whatcha need?" I ask, entering the kitchen.

"Mrs. Brock and I have to go run an errand. So, I need you and Colby finish dinner then put it in the oven," my mom explains. Oh great, I'm going to be here alone with Colby. Wonderful.

"Okay," I nod then go over to the counter to start the next item.

"Uh.... I forgot how to cook," Colby says with a nervous chuckle. I roll my eyes.

"All you have to do is wait until the carrots are tender," I roll my eyes at his ignorance.

"Okay, you don't have to be so grumpy," he snaps. I sigh in annoyance before I start to make the crescent rolls.

After a few more minutes, he takes them off the stove and turns it off before coming over to me.

"Do you need any help?" he asks and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You can help by removing your arms from my waist," I say.

"I'm good," he says, resting his in my shoulder. As I finish up I feel his hands slip under my shirt.

"Colby," I gasp. "What are you doing?" I ask, his hands groping my breasts. "Stop!"

"Sorry, I just can't resist you," he mumbles and then all of the sudden we hear the door open. He quickly removes his hands. Thank the lord.