Depressed(Colby)*Requested*

This imagine is for that1spoopy1kid I hope you enjoy!

*Trigger warning*

Sam's POV (not Sam Golbach btw)

"One last time," I whisper to myself as I grab a razor blade out of my drawer. I keep a few buried under a lot of crap so that Colby, my boyfriend, doesn't see them. He thinks I stopped cutting awhile ago and it would break his heart if he found out that I still do. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I have to.

"Babe, I'm home," I hear Colby yell, which causes me to jump a little. I quickly put the razor blade back in the drawer. I rush over to the bed and turn on the TV just before Colby walks in.

"Hey, babe," Colby says as he lays down next to me then kisses me on the cheek. "I honestly don't know how you're wearing a hoodie right now, I'm sweltering."

I'm practically dying of heat as well but I don't have any clean long sleeve shirts to hide my cuts. So, I the only choice I had was to wear a hoodie.

"It's not that hot," I lie.

"Sam, I can see the sweat dripping from your forehead," he chuckles,"why don't you take off your hoodie?"

"Like I said, it's not that hot,"I repeat.

"You're lying," he says. Dammit, I forgot he always knows when I'm lying. I seriously have no idea how he always does, he just does.

"No, I'm not!" I try to convince him even though there's really no use.

"Baby, I know you're lying. Just take off the hoodie, it's no big deal," he says.

Yes, it is, I think to myself.

"Colby, I don't want to," I groan in annoyance.

"Okay, that's fine. I just thought it was uncomfortable," he mumbles.

"Well, it's not," I snap.

"Okay, jeez you don't have to be so rude about it," Colby says and I don't respond. I feel terrible for not being able to tell him what I'm going through but he'll be more upset with me then he ever has.

*Time Skip*

For the past few hours, Colby and I have been watching TV and honestly, it's been pretty boring.

"I'm going to take a shower," he says as he gets up. I sit there and continue to watch TV trying my best to keep my mind off of my thoughts. Whenever I get too bored I tend to go deep into my thoughts which isn't always the best for me.

I decide to go to my room since there was nothing to watch. I pull out my computer and go on to Instagram. It was a bad idea. I see all these boys with abs or at least flat stomachs. I wouldn't say I'm fat but I also wouldn't say that I'm skinny either.

I sigh as I go to my room that I share with Colby and find a blade. I wish I was as skinny as those boys on Instagram. I wish I felt better about myself.

"Sam—"

As I just place the blade on my wrist Colby walks in and is eyes widen.

"Sam, no," Colby rushes over to me.

"Why not?" I mumble as I lazily put the blade down.

"Because I love you too much to let you do that to yourself."

"No you don't."

"What hell? What are you talking about?"

"I'm not good enough for you."

"Where the fuck did you get that idea from?"

"I don't know. I just don't see how you could love me when I'm not even attractive. I have such a pudgy stomach and—"

"Sam, I like you for you. I don't care if you have a pudgy stomach or anything like that. But what I don't like is the fact you cut. I hate it so much and it breaks my heart whenever you do."

"I'm sorry. It's just so difficult for me to stop. I thought I was done but I just had to."

"Well, will you at least try to stop? For me at least?"

"Yeah, I'll try."

"You promise?"

"I promise," I smile.

"Good," Colby smiles back then kisses my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Hey that1spoopy1kid I hope that wasn't a total failure I seriously tried my best! Well anyways, please vote and comment what you think!