Break Up and Make Up (Colby)*Requested*

This was requested by Autum04Rayn Hope you enjoy!

Colby's POV
Autum and Sam have been laughing about the most stupid crap on the the couch next to me. I mean I can't hear what they're saying but I know it's stupid. Ugh, I just wish Sam would back off of my girlfriend it's annoying. They do almost everything together and leave me out of it. Like what the hell!

"Oh my god, Sam, that's hilarious,"Autum laughs. Sam shouldn't be the one to make her laugh I should. I'm her boyfriend for fucks sake.

"Oh my god, Sam, that's hilarious,"I mimic Autum's voice causing them both to look at me.

"What?"Autum asks.

"Nothing,"I sigh then throw my head back in annoyance as they go back to their conversations.

"Ugh, can you guys just please shut up?"I ask with an annoyed time of voice. They give me confused looks causing me to huff."You guys have been talking and giggling over there for the past twenty minutes and I can't take it. You're not letting me in on the conversation either and it's ridiculous!"

"Colby, we're just talking about things that you're not interested in so that's why we didn't ask you to join in,"Autum explains.

"Yeah, well I want to be able to talk to you both and not listen to you guys over there. It's annoying! You guys are always laughing or talking something that I don't know about or that I'm not interested in and it makes me mad! Also, you guys have been doing a lot of things without me. It makes me think that you're doing things behind my back. Which I bet you are!"I yell with my fists balled up.

"Colby-"

"Save it, Golbach! Leave my house now and never hangout or speak to my girlfriend again you trader!"I scream causing Sam to scramble to his feet and exit the house quickly.

"Colby, why are you being like this?"Autum asks.

"Because you and Sam have been hanging out a lot lately and it's unfair. You think that I don't want to tag along or join in on your conversations because I do! You and Sam hang out when I'm at work a lot or when I'm just in my room. I truly believe that you're cheating on me and it's just not right. Why would you do this to me?"I ask while crossing my arms.

"I'm not cheating on you I promise!"she tries to convince me.

"Yeah right! I see the way you to look at each other. I bet you two have fucked at least nine times while I'm away!"I scream, starting to loose more of my temper.

"I promise that we've never had sex or even kissing for that matter,"she tries to explain.

"Oh yeah! Then, look at my straight in the eye and tell me that you're not cheating on me,"I challenge.

"Ok,"she started well staring into my eyes,"I am not cheating on you."

"Liar!"I yell while punching the wall next to her.

"Colby, I just did what you asked!"

"You're still lying! Leave my house now you cheating bitch and never come back or talk to me! I fucking hate you and wish I never met you!"

"Fine, Colby, be that way!"she says while storming out and grabbing her purse before opening the door,"I'm going to Sam's now whether you like it or not!"

"Bye asshole!"I yell before she slams the door shut."I never loved you!"

Autum's POV
Tears stream down my face as I walk down the street, on my way home. I hear a car horn honk and I turn around. Sam and Kat are in Sam's car waving me over. I walk over and Sam rolls down his window.

"Need a ride?"he asks causing me to giggle.

"Yes, can you drive me home please?"I ask with tears still streaming down my face.

"Of course. Are you alright?"he asks and I nod.

I get into the backseat and Sam drives off.

"So, what happened after I left?"Sam asks.

"H- he said that he wants to never speak to him again and never see him. He accused me of cheating and called me names,"I say while wiping some tears away.

"Oh man, Autum, I'm so sorry,"Kat apologizes.

"It's ok. It's not your fault,"I say.

"I know but you shouldn't be treated like this,"she explains saying a small smile to form on my lips.

"Thanks but you should be telling that to Colby,"I joke, feeling a little bit better.

"Yeah,"she giggles.

"I just didn't think Colby could ever get this mad."

"Yeah well, he must've been pretty pissed at us if he got that mad,"Sam chuckles as we pull into my driveway.

"Thanks for the ride,"I say while unbuckling my seatbelt.

"No, problem. Do you want us to stay here for a bit to cheer you up?"he asks.

"Sure,"I smile.

*time skip*
Sam, Kat, and I have been talking about the most random things possible and just having a good time. I completely forgot about the whole fight about Colby until his name slipped out of Sam's mouth. Then, all of a sudden the doorbell rings.

"I'll be right back,"I say. I get up as Sam and Kat go back into the conversation we were just having and walk to the door. I opens the door which reveals a very damp(due to the rain), red eyed, frowning Colby. Had he been crying?

"C- Colby?"I stutter and he just walks right it, lightly brushing past me."What're you doing?"

"I'm sorry,"he whispers,"I'm so so sorry."

"About what?"I sass.

"Everything. I shouldn't have said what I said to you I was a real-"

"Dick?"I suggest while raising on of my eyebrows.

"Yeah, dick. I'm really sorry Autum. I really do love you I just was jealous and angry at the fact that you and Sam spend so much time together. Will you please take me back?"

"I dunno, Colby."

"Please, Autum, if you don't I'll regret it for the rest of my life. I can't live without you."

"Colby, I just-"

"It's ok if you don't want to take me back. I'll just leave,"he says then heads towards the door.

"Colby, please stay. I want to be with you,"I say and a grin spreads across his lips.

"Really?"he asks.

"Yes,"I nod.

Before, I know it Colby's lips are on my. One of his hands are threading through my waist long blue hair and his thumb on his other hand is lightly rubbing my cheek and it's the best feeling ever.

"I wouldn't be able to live without you either,"I mumble I against his lips and I feel him smile.

"I love you,"he murmurs.

"Love you too."
_____________________________________________________________________
Hey Autum I hope you liked this! Sorry if it was too short or it sucked(which is more than likely).

But I mean if you want to vote and comment what you think that would be cool.