Trapped(Colby)*Requested*

This imagine was requested by MFLanesmith01 I hope you like it!
Alexis's POV
I was playing Slederman with my friends Sam, Kat, Corey, Aaron and my boyfriend Colby. I know very childish right? But who cares to be honest? It's a fun game.

"Hey,"Colby breaths out as he crouches down next to me.

"Shh,"I hush and he gives me a dirty look.

"I'm not even being loud,"he whisper shouts.

"Shh,"I hush him again and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever,"he whispers,"we should find a better spot."

"We? I found this place before you and I like it so I'm staying here,"I argue and he huffs in annoyance.

"Babe, please go with me it's more fun when you hide with someone,"he tries to convince me.

"No, shut up,"I hiss at him while slapping his bare shoulder(A/N he's not shirtless he's wearing a tank).

"Ow,"he jokes as he pouts and I whisper another 'shut up'."Babe please just come with me."

"Ok, fine,"I groan as I roll my eyes and a big grin forms on his lips as he grabs my hand.

"Slow down!"I whisper shout as he pulls me through the woods.

He suddenly stops to take a breath and lets go of my hand,"they'll never find us here."

"Oh, be quite,"I breath out and I cross my arms.

"I-"

I soon as he opens his mouth to talk we hear a gun shot that was awfully close to where we were standing.

"What was that?"I ask as I move closer to Colby.

"A gun shot,"he says.

"No, shit, Sherlock!"

"Well, you asked."

"Yeah, but-"

*bang*
There it is again but it's a lot closer to us now.

"We have to run,"I say and Colby nods in agreement.

It seems to be a lot darker now than it was before we got here so we don't really know where we're going. But as long as it's away from that gun shot I'm fine.

After awhile, we start to run out of breath so we decide to take a break.

"I think- I think we lost them,"Colby breaths outs as he tried to catch his breath.

"Me too,"I nod.

Wrong.

As soon as we start walking again a hand clasps over both of our mouths. We both look at each other with looks of fear on our faces.

"Don't you try to run,"a deep, creepy voices says and we nod since we're too afraid to argue with this person."Now, follow me and if you try to escape I will kill you."

"Ok,"Colby and I both squeak out at the same time as he tugs us through the woods until we reach a white van.

Fucking hell.

"Get in there, assholes,"the man growls as he shoves us into the back of the van. We clumsily fall into the van but hurriedly crawl towards the corner furthest from the man."Hope you don't get car sick too easily."

We jump a little as the van doors slam shut. We're completely silent as the van starts.

"I hate this,"I sigh as lean back into the van.

"Who would enjoy getting kidnapped?"Colby jokes and I huff in annoyance.

"Quiet back there!"the man shouts and we close our mouths.

*time skip*
"Ok, cunts, you can get out now,"the man forces the doors open but we don't move."I said you can get out now!"

We watch as the man climbs into the van and then grabs our hands, pulling us out of the van.

"Come on,"the man tugs on our arms to make us go faster.

"I hate this,"I repeat but luckily Colby was the only one who heard me.

We soon approach a white, mansion like house and he lets go of our hands as he tries to open the black metal gate that's in front of us. Soon, what I'm assuming, guard comes up behind us and places handcuffs on us. He pushes us up the driveway as we annoyingly follow the man . As soon as we reach the house doors the guard leaves and the man starts to push us through the house.

Soon enough, we reach a dungeon like look.

"Have fun in there,"the man says as he roughly pushes us into the room and then locks the door.

I look around the room and my heart starts racing as I see dead bodies messily laying on the floor.

"Colby,"I whisper to get his attention. He looks at me and I move my head to the side to gesture to the bodies. His eyes go wide.

"Why the fuck are we even here? We didn't do any harm to the man!"Colby rants.

"Some people just find kidnapping fun,"I shrug.

"Well, that dumb."

"But it's how it is."

"At least we're here alone and that man isn't doing anything to us."

"Yeah, I guess, but that doesn't mean we're going to be safe forever."

"We can hope for that at least."

*a few days later*
Colby and I haven't eaten for days, drank any water, or even seen that man. What was his point for having us here anyways?

"Ugh I can't take stand it here anymore!"Colby yells.

"Shh, what if he hears you?"I asked concerned.

"I don't care I just want to get out of here,"he says."Let me go!"

"Colby, quiet,"I demand but he continues to yells.

"Let us go, you bastard!"he yells then I hear a rustling at the door. It creaks open and the man appears.

"I would be quiet if I were you,"the warns.

"I don't fucking care how loud I am! Just let us go goddammit!"Colby yells at the man.

The man pulls out what seems to be whip then whips it across Colby cheek causing a red/purple bruise appear.

"What the hell man!"he screams.

"I warned you,"the man points out.

"You're fucking insane!"Colby yells, struggling with the handcuffs.

"I would stop talking if I were you,"the man warns pulling out a gun.

"Pfft, I'm not afraid of you! You wouldn't kill me you're too much of a pussy,"Colby challenges.

Then, all of a sudden the man pulls the trigger. Colby falls back onto the hard, cold, concrete floor while blood slowly oozes from his head.

"Colby!"I scream as I try my best to make my way over to him as tears stream down my face.

"I wouldn't move another muscle if I were you,"the man threatens. Damn, he sure does threat people a lot. But at this point I don't care if I die. I'm never getting out of here and Colby was the only other thing keeping me alive.

"I- I don't care if you s- shoot! I have n- nothing to live for a- anymore,"I cry out. He shrugs as he holds the gun up to my head. I whimper as the cold metal presses against my forehead. I close my eyes as my whole body shakes in fright.

*bang!*
_____________________
Hey MFLanesmith01 I hope you liked this! Sorry if it sucked I really tried my best! Please vote and comment what you think.