♤1♤

Y/N POV

Jimin had planned for me to hang out with him today but a surprise photoshoot popped up that he had to do. I was close to staying home and letting him work but he wouldnt let me. He was dead set on me being there since he still wanted to hang out.

Jimin and I have been friends forever. We went to the same schools, had the same teachers and we were even neighbor's. We would hang out everyday until we both became performers. We began to see eachother less and less since our careers took the place of our free time.

Luckily, my group and I won a bet with our manager so we have 2 weeks to ourselves. We get to act like normal girls instead of singers and dancers. Anyway, this is my first day off and Jimin is currently taking me to where he has to do a photo shoot with his group, Bangtan Sonyeondan, and he said that I will finally get to meet his friends. Im quite happy that I get to meet the people who helped him become a stronger and more confident adult. So I was pretty hype.

It took about 20 minutes to get to the place. We got out of the car and I ran over to where Jimin was and I jumped on his back.

"Oh my gosh Y/N youre so fat ahhh." Jimin groaned out with giggling right afterwards. I playfully punched his shoulder and we both bursted out laughing. I refused to get off of him unless I needed to. It took only 2 minutes to get to the set and once we got there we both heard Jimins name being yelled out along with whistling. We turned our heads and saw 4 out of the 6 that where on the set doing this. I jumped off of his back and walked along his side towards the guys.

"Oh Jiminie we see you got yourself a pretty one." J Hope yelled out while Rap Monster, Jungkook, and V laughed.

"Guys I told you I dont have a girlfriend. This is my best friend of course." The boys nodded since they already knew it. They love to mess with Jimin when it comes to anyone or anything.

"So Y/N how are ya? I hope (your group name) is doing fine." Rap Monster said as he smiled.

"Im great, thanks for asking. Yeah, the girls are pretty good. They are all at a spa right now. They knew not to invitr me since im not into that stuff." I replied laughing along with the guys.

"Wait Jungkook wheres Jin and Suga at?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, they are both getting dressed into their clothes for the shoot. You and them are the last to get ready." Jungkook replied. Jimin nodded, explained to me that he would be back, and said that I could chill with the guys for a bit. I was cool with it. It would help me become friends with them too so thats a plus. The 5 of us walked over to some seats and sat down.

I had on my black ripped jeans, a long sleeve sweater that had cherry blossoms on it and my black sneakers. I was hella comfy today. That gave me a chance go dance around and be weird if u wanted. Once we sat down I spotted snacks beside us and I grabbed 3 boxes of pocky sticks. J Hope saw and got up and walked towards me.

"Please share Y/N I need my drugs." He said as he put on a cute but desperate look.

I stood up so I wouldnt have to look up to him like he was a tower. I smiled at looked at him. I laughed a bit as I spoke. "Beg for the pocky then Hobi." Once I said that he dropped to his knees and begged. The others laughed like crazy and I laughed along with them.

I saw someone walk out from a corner so I turned my head a bit to look and I saw Jimin walk out with Suga and Jin. I kinda froze a bit because Jimin looked hella nice. I looked back at Hobi and handed him a box and he screeched with excitement.

Jimin, Jin and Suga were still together so I walked up to them with my hands in my sweater pocket holding onto the pocky.

"Y/N did you miss me. It was so long and you cant stay away from me." Jimin said. I shook my head at him.