♤29♤

Lmao, I hope yall like my photo at the top. I took it as i walked to my bus stop. I hope yall like the chapter! Holy shit yall!! Over 500 reads and over 100 votes. Im so happy. The book hasnt been out long and Im happy to see its doing well so far. Anyway, please enjoy the chapter! <3 <3<3<3

Yoongi POV

"Jin why do you smell like you fucked someone?" I said as I was cooking with Jin.

"Because I did." He replied. I choked on the piece of chicken in my mouth and looked at him. He laughed. "Ha, thats what Maddie sounded like when she was s-" He started to say until I closed my ears.

"Blah blah blah blah I dont need to know that." I said. I finally took my hands off my ears and he laughed at me.

"Come on. Dont act so innocent Suga. I know what kind of kinky sex you and Y/N have. Especially right before we left for the tour." He said as he put the chicken on plates.

I darted my eyes to him and shook my head. "I bet she told you huh?" I asked.

"Nope, I heard it all." Jin said.

"Why were you so close to the door? Jesus christ."

"Im sorry that I have to pass your door to get to the bathroom." Jin siad laughing.

I shook my head and quietly laughed. We finished cooking and put together all the food to set at the table. We ended up making chicken salad and noodles.

Maddie, Y/N, Jin and I all sat down at the table and ate our food. I ate mine quickly and got up from the table.

"Ill be back in a little bit. I have to do something." I said.

They all nodded.

"Be back soon the flight is in a few hours. We'll see you soon." Jin said.

I nodded and kissed Y/N on her forehead. She looked up at me and smiled. I whispered in her ear. "I love you baby girl." She kept her smile and replied in a whisper. "I love you too."

I went to change my clothes and then headed out.

I used Y/Ns car and drove to a certain someones house

~Timeskip~

Author POV

Yoongi was now on top of Baekhyun punching him hard. Baekhyun punched back and left cuts on Yoongis face. Yoongis cuts werent as bad as Baekhyuns. Baekhyun had a black eye, broken nose and bruises forming.