♤12♤

Y/N POV ~Snapchat messages~

Y/N: Hi baybay! I have big news that yall are gonna be shook about

Maddie: OMG TELL ME WAIT ARE YOU PREGNANT DONT BE WE CANT TAKE CARE OF BABIES

Y/N: NO NO NO IM NOT PREGNANT

Y/N: But I now have a boyfriend

Maddie: SHOOK TRIGGERED I JUST FELL OFF THE BED

Maddie: ALYSSA WAS LAYING BESIDE ME AND NOW SHES SCREAMING LIKE A FREAKING GOAT

Y/N: OMG 😂😂 I CANT EVEN

Maddie: Alyssa is shook too. We have pics of us. Omf. We got back to the dorm and it smells different.

Y/N: Dead 😂 idk why. Show me!!!

Maddie: I got you hoe

Maddie: *2 pics*

Y/N: OMFG I CANT WTF Y ARE YOU JUNGSHOOK

Maddie: 😂😂 Alyssa took my phone and sent that one. Shes killin me i cant even with myself

Maddie: Shes Jungshook because she will probably never be able to get into her bias pants. Aka Jin

Y/N: WTF MADDIE YOU LIKE JIN OMGGGGGGG DID ALYSSA SAY THIS

Maddie: DAMN ALYSSA SHE TOLD YOU MY SECRET

Y/N: IMA HOOK YOU TWO UP OMF YASSS

Maddie: AHHHHH IM SO EMBARRASSED ILL TTYL GOTTA ATTACK ALYSSA AND DANCE WITH HER ON JUST DANCE

Y/N: okie bye bye gnight my hoe

Maddie: gnight hoeeee

~Snapchat messages done~

Maddie and Alyssa kill me oh my gosh. They make me laugh so much. Oh my god. Now that I know Maddie has a thing for Jin Im gonna try to hook them up. Shes really shy when it comes to getting in relationships so Im gonna try to help her get over that fear and shyness. I think Jin would like her too. Ill just have to see. Since all of Bangtan and me are at their dorms, Im gonna pull Jin into a room and talk to him.

Jins POV

We have been home for about 20 minutes. I was sitting on the couch until Y/N texted me and asked me to come to Yoongis room so she could talk to me. Why cant she just talk with me in the living room? Oh well. I walked to Yoongis room and walked in. Y/N had me sit on the bed with her and she looked straight at me.

"Jin, first off, Im dating Yoongi and second off, do you like anyone?" She said. I was pretty shocked. Yoongi and Y/N are dating and she wants to know if I like anyone. Why does she want to know who I like?

"Why are you asking me who I like?" I questioned.

"Because I know someone who has a hella crush on you." She said smiling.

"Who?" I asked.

"Maddie." She said smiling like crazy.

"Wait wait wait... Maddie from your group?" I asked shocked again. She nodded. "Wow... thats actually who I like." I replied smiling a bit. She grew wide eyed and jumped on my hugging me.

"Oh my god thats so cute oh my god my heart I cant even yall would be so cute oh my godddd!" She yelled. I laughed at her and softly pushed her away.

"I might actually ask her out. Shes really cute, nice, talented, and would be a really good girl to be with." I said blushing when she giggled and squeezed me in a hug. I got up and got out of that room. She was like a crazy fangirl right now. I walked straight to my room getting looks from Rap Mon and Yoongi. I got to my room, closed my door and laid on my bed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw I had a message from Y/N saying "AWWWWW". I covered my face and sighed with a smile. I asked Y/N to give me Maddies number and when she did i texted Maddie and told her it was me.

~Message~

Jin: Hi Maddie, its Jin. I got your number from Y/N

Maddie: oh hi! Thats cool. Hows your night so far?

Jin: its good. Hows yours?

Maddie: pretty good. Alyssa and I are messing with filters on snow and snapchat.

Jin: nice. Hey, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for coffee tomorrow?

Maddie: oh sure! Thatd be nice.

Jin: awesome. Ill text you the stuff in the morning and Ill pick you up.

Maddie: ok. See you in the morning 😊✌ gnight

Jin: gnight

~end of message~

Did I really just ask her out in the morning? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why so quick? Oh god what are we even gonna do though. Take a walk with coffee? I dont know. I need to think about this.

Rap Mon POV

Jin looked embarrassed when he walked past me and Yoongi. What the hell? He was blushing too. He also walked from Yoongis room so Y/N was most likely in there. What the actual fuck did she do to make him blush and look embarrassed? Y/N I swear. This girl. Yoongi better control his girl. Im dead. 😂

Written: February 7, 2017