♤20♤

Taehyung POV

The guys and I all got back to our house and everyone got ready for bed. I was the first to take my shower so I had everything done before everyone else. As it got later and later, everyone started to go to sleep but I wasnt tired at all. By the time everyone, except me, was asleep it was 9 pm. I laid on my bed trying to fall asleep for 2 hours but I couldnt sleep. After trying for 2 hours, I sat up and turned on my bedside lamp. I grabbed my phone and thought about something to do. I quietly left my room and went to the kitchen to get a glass of chocolate milk and I heated up a small cup of instant ramen. Once I had those 2 things made I walked back to my room, making sure to not wake anyone up. I got back to my room, closed my door, sat on my bed and took a sip of my milk.

"Ah, I have to wait 2 minutes for the ramen to be ready." I said to myself. I looked at my phone and had an idea. I searched for Y/Ns phone number and clicked the facetime icon. Almost immediately she answered. She smiled.

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

"No, I cant sleep. Ive just been laying in my bed trying to fall asleep." Y/N said as she turned on her lamp. I wasnt able to see her until then.

I chuckled. "Thats that same thing for me. I decided to get ramen, chocolate milk and video call you."

She smiled and yawned. "Oh my gosh, I keep yawning but I cant sleep. What the hell."

I smiled as I drank another sip of my milk. I looked over to my noodles and grabbed it. I took the paper top off and grabbed my chopsticks. I started eating the noodles and I tried to stay quiet. As I slurped some noodles, I could see Y/N looking at me. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Oh my god Tae, those fucking noodles are making me hungry." She said before laughing. I smiled as I swallowed my ramen.

"If you were here I could share. We could even watch a movie." I replied as I set my food down on the bedside table.

"Hmmm. That would be fun. Movies are great and food is better. Can I come over? Lets watch a movie." Y/N said. I looked back at the phone to see her beautiful eyes and I nodded. She smiled.

"Awesome. The girls are asleep so Ill just leave them a note." She said.

"Okay cool. Ill drive over to your house and pick you up." I said as I straightened my back a bit.

"Okay. When you get here just quietly walk in. Im gonna take a shower and get in different clothes." Y/N said as she stood up. I nodded.

"Okie dokie sweet pea, Ill be over there in about 20 minutes. There isnt going to be much traffic to go through." I said and she nodded. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I looked at my clothes and I decided to change into a pair of jeans and my grey hoodie. Who needs shirts am I right? I grabbed my keys, my phone, and turned off my lamp as I walked out my room. I sneakily left the house and started to drive to Y/Ns.

~20 minutes later~

I stopped my car infront of the girls house and got out. I locked the car and went up to the door. As I twisted the knob, I tried to do it quietly since everyone except Y/N was asleep. Once I was inside, I walked into the living room and sat down on the soft couch. I could still hear the shower running so I decided to lay down on the couch until she finished. I scrolled on twitter and looked at all the comments on some of mine and the rest of BTS' tweets. The majority of them were in english and spanish so I didnt understand much of them. I saw a bunch of heart emojis though so that made me happy. I decided to take a quick photo and post it.

Right after it was posted, there were so many likes, comments, and retweets

Right after it was posted, there were so many likes, comments, and retweets. I still get amazed at how fast all those happen. I could understand some tweets so I read some of them.

Person: ILY

Person: GJGOFOD ILY TAEHYUNG

Person: STAY HEALTHY BBY

They were cute comments and mainly a bunch of random letters. They must've been freaking out or something.

I turned off my phone and turned on my side as I laid on the couch. My eyes wandered around the room and I looked at all the things there. There was a minifridge by the flatscreen tv and a small basket with blankets. Maybe they were for movie nights with the girls? I dont know.

"Tae you in here?" Y/N said. I quickly sat up and looked around to see her walking into where I was.

I nodded. "You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah. I just need to write a short note and leave it on the counter." Y/N said. I nodded and we walked to the kitchen. She grabbed a sticky note and a pen and started to write.

Hey girls,

I went to BTS' house to hang out. Ill be back soon. Dont worry about me. I made yall pancakes and they are in the fridge. Just heat them up when you are about to eat breakfast. Okay sluts, see yall later <3

-Yalls fav bitch Y/N

Y/N wrote the note and I read it as she did. We laughed at what she wrote and she stuck it on the counter with the pen beside it. We turned off the lights as we left and she locked the door. We got in my car and drove away from her house.

"Y/N should we head to the store to grab some snacks?" I asked.

"Yeah. We are gonna get hungry. Movies and food together is the best combo." She replied. I nodded and we drove to the closest store that was open.

Written: March 20, 2017