♤9♤

Yoongi POV

"Im gonna fuck you really good Y/N. You won't be able to walk." I whispered in her ear.

I could feel her tense up a bit as I picked her up. I didnt wait and brought her down. I thrusted into her and grunted. Her breath quickened and she muffled her screams in my neck.

"F-fuck" she moaned out. I waited a bit for her to adjust.

"Are you ready?" I asked in a calming voice. She nodded. She held onto my shoulders as I thrusted in and out if her at a slower speed. I began to speed up and I got faster and faster. Y/N started to relax and rolled her hips as I went deeper.

We rolled over back to me being on top of her and I was now able to have my way. I had one of her legs around my waist and the other on my shoulder. Doing this, I finally hit her g-spot. I continued to hit it and everytime I did I would hear a heavy moan from her lips.

"Y-yoongi" she breathed out.

"Yeah." I said as I continued with the pace.

"Im gonna-" She began to say but I cut her off.

"Not yet. You dont until I say so." I smirked seeing that she was sexually fustrated. I wanted her to do it but I had to have her beg for it. "Beg for it." I said as I slammed into her. She gasped and screamed out.

"P-please... Daddy please." She moaned out. I released into her and earned a load moan from her. I grunted while I did and she came afterwards. I stayed in her for a minute before I finally pulled out. We were covered in sweat as I laid beside her.

We were breathing hard and I sat up to pull the covers over us. "Wow..." That was all she could say. I turned and looked at her.

"What?" I said as I pulled her close to me.

She responded as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "That.. was great. I cant believe we did that." I nodded.

"I cant believe you found out my major kink." I said looming her in her eyes.

"Yoongi... Do you have a daddy kink?" She said.

I blushed and nodded. "You saying it affects me more than anyone though." I said trying to contain my oncoming erection. She blushed.

"Do you have a daddy kink too?" I asked and she covered her face as she nodded. I smiled and nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck. I started to doze off and I knew she was too.  This moment with Y/N is everything and I never want it to end.

Jimin POV

"Why the hell isnt Yoongi answering his phone?" I asked as I was sitting on the couch. Everyone shrugged and I grabbed the keys. "Im going to see why he isnt picking up. Ill be back." I said as I walked out the door. I felt like he did something bad. Did he hurt Y/N? What was going on? Is he ignoring me? What the fuck?!? I started to drive to Y/N house to see what was up.

~30 Minutes~

Y/N POV

I woke up to hear loud knocking on the front door. I remembered what happened earlier and I quickly woke Yoongi up. He got dressed and I ran to my shower.

He quickly cleaned up the room and went to answer the door. Even though I had the shower on I could hear someone yelling. I was trying to take a fast shower so I can figure out what was going on. I took 5 minutes to get clean and I got out. I rushed to put on clean puma joggers and a puma sports bra. I tied my wet hair up in a bun and went downstairs.

I finally heard who was yelling and it was Jimin. I walked into the living room where he was yelling at Yoongi. "Jimin why the fuck are you yelling at him." I said staring at him. The both turned and looked at me.

"Y/N, thank God your okay. I tried calling both of your phones to check on y'all but I got no answers and I felt like something was up." He said walking towards me. I him in the eyes.

"Dont yell for something like that. Nothing is wrong and we both are fine. We left our phones in my room while we were hanging out down here. Just calm down Jimin." I said as he let out a heavy breath.

He nodded and I gave him a hug. He whispered in my ear while we hugged and it was quiet to where only I would hear him. "Y/N, I love you and I was afraid he did something to you. I really love you and not in the brotherly way." We pulled away from the hug and I smiled at him. After a minute of resolving the conflict Jimin decided to leave. I waved to him as he closed the door behind him. Once it was closed I let out a heavy sigh with Yoongi.

I quickly went to sit on the couch and Yoongi sat beside me. "Whats up?" He asked.

"Well, I tried not to fall because of how weak I am right now." I said refering to what happened earlier. He nodded and chuckled. I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah Yoongi?" I looked up to him and saw him look into my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I waited a few seconds to respond and then I nodded. He smiled with his gummy smile. It was so cute. He leaned towards me and kissed me passionately. I could feel him smile in the kiss and that only make me smile. "Im so happy now." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We were now in a position where he laid on the couch on his back and I laid on him.

"I am too Oppa." I say nuzzling my nose into his neck.

He placed his hands on my hips and circled his fingers there. "You're so cute. The way you say that." He said to me. I blushed and smiled. I laid my hean on his chest and started to fall asleep. Feeling the warmth for his body helped me fall asleep fast. He's already an amazing boyfriend.

Written: January 24, 2017