♤18♤

Baekhyun POV

Oh my god why is Y/N still hung up on that shit that happened years ago. Yeah, I messed up my relationship with her but I expected her to not still hold a grudge against me for it. I understand why she was pissed off at me but I thought she would have moved on from it and what not.

~Flashback~

"Baekhyun! You called me here? What do ya need buddy?" Y/N said as she smiled. Baekhyun had called her and asked her to meet him by a small park by a lake.

"Y/N... I know you like Xuimin."

Y/Ns eyes grew wide and her face flushed with a pink color. "How d-did you find out?"

"I overheard you talking with Kai."

"Oh. Why did you call me here for that?"

Baekhyun stood up from the bench he sat on and stood infront of Y/N. He looked down and his eyes met with hers. "Because I cant let you get together with him."

"W-why do you not want that? Dont you want me to be happy?"

"Of course I want you to be happy. If you are together with him I won't be happy. We should be a couple so we both can be happy"

"Baekhyun... I dont like you like that. Im sorry, I-"

"Y/N, I know so much about you that could make fans hate you. Maybe if 'Y/N of (group name) threatens Baekhyun of EXO' that could ruin you too. You would want that would you?"

"No no no, I dont like when people hate me. I dont want you spreasing lies either Baekhyun!" Y/Ns eyes teared up. Baekhyun held her shoulders and made her look back up to him.

"Be my girlfriend and you wont have that problem okay?"

"F-fine Baekhyun. I will only if you dont do that to me and my reputation."

"Deal babe. So, when should our first date be? Actually, lets go tell the rest of EXO the big news. They are gonna be shocked." Baekhyun said as he kissed Y/N on the lips. As he pulled away, he interlocked their hands and he led her to his car so they could go to EXOs dorm.

~End of Flashback~

~This is Xuimin~

Yeah I forced her to do stuff and all that but Im pretty sure she hasnt forgotten that I know a lot about her. I know almost as much about her as her precious Jimin does. There are so many things about her that could break her reputation in the kpop community. Everyone would see her as a whole different person. She better be happy that I havent told anyone about her flaws and what shes done since she became a k-idol. Theres a lot of shit she has done.

~Flashback~

"Y/N why would you do that!!!" Baekhyun yelled at Y/N at her old dorm room. The rest of Y/Ns group went out shopping an hour earlier and knowing them they wouldnt be back until dark. It was currently 2 in the afternoon.

"Baekhyun why do care so much about keeping us together! You are using me so you can be fucking happy. All I did was tell Xuimin about how you treat me!" Y/N yelled back with watery eyes.

"I saw you fucking kiss him Y/N! I saw the whole thing. You had a heated makeout session with my damn friend!" Baekhyun yelled as he grabbed Y/Ns wrists. She struggled to pull away but he was too strong. Baekhyun pushed her back on her bed and pinned her down. He started to kiss her neck and leave marks all over her body.

"Baekhyun stop that! I dont want you anywhere near me! Get off of me!" Y/N struggled under his grasps but she couldnt escape from his grip. He ripped open her buttoned up blouse and she yelled. He wuickly connected his lips to hers to try and get her to quiet down. He pulled off her black skirt and took off his own clothing. After struggling for quite a bit, he managed to get all of their clothes off and ram inside of her. She continued to scream.

"B-Baekhyun stop now! Stop it!" Y/N yelled with tears rolling down her face.

"You're my fucking girl Y/N. Only mine!" Baekhyun said back as he continued without her adjusting. He started to leave painful marks on her body and she became weaker and weaker from his roughness. "You're only mine Y/N."

~End of Flashback~

Yeah I did a lot of stuff too but she cant denie that she misses it. I know she loved what I did for her. I would get her roses, chocolate, new clothes, and a lot of other things. I bet she misses the sex the most. She cant denie that the sex was the best and most exciting thing to happen in our relationship.

Written: March 13, 2017

A/N: So guys... what do yall think about Baekhyun in the story? I kinda regret making him like this but hey, drama was needed in the story lol. Baekhyun is a sweet bby that disrespects me so much. Okie dokie babes! I LOVE YOU AND THX FOR READING <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3