♤2♤

Y/N POV

The photo shoot finished about 3 hours ago and I was now in my dorm. I am very lucky to have my own room. The others have to share. There are 5 of us girls so its easy to live with.

I layed in my bed and then my phone started buzzing. I looked at it and saw that Jimin wanted to video chat. I answered the call and Jimins face popped up. He automatically ran his fingers through his blonde hair and smiled.

"Hi Y/N" he said with a tired voice.

"Hi Jimin, why are you still up? It's 1 a.m." I said back as I grabbed for my brush.

"I wanted to hang out with you.  All we did together today was be in the car together and talk for 30 minutes. The rest of the time you were with the guys and I had to take pictures. Um, do you not want to talk?"

"No no no Jimin. I love to talk with you. Thats why your staying on this damn video chat." He chuckled and squished his cheek.

"Do you maybe wanna come to Bangtans dorm to hang out tomorrow? You can come in the morning and we can hang out all day."

"That sounds like fun. No doubt Ill hang out with you." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Yay! Its gonna be so fun. Hey Y/N im gonna go rest up for tomorrow. Ill see you then!"

"Ok. Ill be there at 11 in the morning."

"Ok thats good. Goodnight Y/N!"

"Goodnight Jimin." We ended the call and now I felt more tired. I decided that I would go to sleep so I can get up early and get ready. I reached over and set my phone on the charger on my nightstand and turned off my lamp and fairy lights around my room.

I walked towards my bed and got under my duvet. It felt so warm since it was now winter here in Korea. I almost instantly fell asleep. Today had been tiring and fun. I used up all my energy. I cant wait for what will happen tomorrow when I hang out with Jimin.

~Next Morning~
~8 AM~

I woke up to my alarm going off. It was loud so I quicky turned it off so I wouldnt wake up the girls. I got from under the warm covers and felt the cold floor on my feet. It was really cold but I adjusted to it. I walked towards my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I didnt know what we would be doing but I decided to keep it simple-ish. Basically I decided to look kinda cute just in case we got in public. I got really happy when I saw the finished product if my look.

 I got really happy when I saw the finished product if my look

I was hella proud. By the time I finished getting ready it was 10 AM. I wrote a note telling the girls where I would be and I set it on the table. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door to go to Bangtans dorm.

~11:30 AM~

"Y/N you're finally here. Theres food ready to be eaten. We all were waiting for you." Jimin said as he walked with me to where the rest of BTS was at the table.

"Sorry sorry sorry. Traffic was slow today." Jimin and I sat down beside eachother. The other member that sat beside me was Jin. They all greeted me and I greeted them too.

We all started to eat our food. We had ramen, rice, chicken and skewers. It was an amazing meal. I found out that the ones who cooked were Jin, Jhope and Suga. They are really good cooks. I wish I could have food this good everyday.

While I was eating I would casually look around as everyone talked and I would see someone looking at me. I brushed it off my shoulder but I couldnt ignore it completely.

I looked over towards Jin and smiled. "This is really good food. Its awesome."

"Oh thank you Y/N. Im glad to hear that."

"No problem." I smiled again, this time showing my teeth. I never smile with my teeth because I think its ugly when I do it. He smiled back and then we both contiued to eat. After a minute, I heard that a new conversation began with the whole table. Apparently V and jungkook were questioning if Jimin and I were dating. I almost spit out my soda and everyone looked at me.

"Kookie, Tae, she and I arent dating. Shes my best friend. She cant handle dating me." I looked at Jimin and laughed along with V, Jungkook, Rap Monster, Jin, Suga and Jhope.

"Jimin, I could probably handle dating a guy like you. I wouldnt date you because it would be weird. You're like my brother." After I said that everyone laughed.  I chuckled a bit at my response.

Throughout the whole time we all were at the table, I could still tell that someone was looking at me. I decided to sneakly look around and saw who was looking. It was Rap Monster and Suga. They both sat beside eachother and whispered to eachother quite a bit since I got to the dorm. I was a bit intimidated but I was used to it. I was used to people whispering to eachother about me and my group. Of course there are haters and not everyone will like us. It was kinda like that. I just wondered what they were talking about.

After about 5 minutes, everyone finished eating and went about to hanging around the dorm. Jimin and I were hanging out in his work room since nobody came in there unless he let them in and whatnot. He showed me all the stuff he had in there and it was quite nice.

He started to play some music and it was Bangtans music. The first song to play was Blood Sweat and Tears. I loved how that song turned out. Its simply amazing. We sat on the sofa that was in there and talked about random things. We talked about life after school, how we got into the music business, etc. After 2 hours I had started to get a bit sleepy. What didnt help keep me awake was the fact that the song Butterfly came on. It was suck a soothing song. I curled up on the couch next to Jimin and laid my head on his shoulder. This was a normal thing we would do since we were close. After a few verses of the song, my eyes started to shut and I drifted into sleep.

Written: January 12, 2017