♤7♤

Taehyungs POV

I got home and stayed quiet since everyone was asleep. Well, not everyone. Jhope was still awake. He was in the living room watching a movie, The Bee Movie. He noticed me walk in and waved. "Hey Hobi. What are you doing up still? Its like 1am." I asked.

"Eh, I went to sleep and woke up an hour ago. Why are you getting home so late?" He asked me.

"Y/N and I were hanging out. We went to go see a movie, went to a café, and I walked her home right before I came home." He nodded and smiled.

"How was it?" He asked.

I smiled and my cheeks became a bit pink. "It was amazing. A thing actually happened so Im really really happy." I said.

Hobis eyes grew wide when he asked me his next question. "Did you two do the nasty?"

My eyes grew wide too. "No no no no no no no no no. We didnt do that. I did kiss her though." I said, my face turning red. He calmed down and smiled.

He grabbed where his heart is. "Oh my god my heart,my heart is, oh my god." I laughed at him.

"Okay well Im going to sleep. Y/N is coming over tomorrow to hang out." I said as I got up. He nodded and went back to watching the movie.

I walked to my room and changed into just a pair of my shorts. I didnt sleep in much unless others slept near me.  I crawled in bed, turned the lamp off, and closed my eyes as I drifted into my sleep.

~Timeskip to 10am~

Y/N POV

I just finished getting dressed and I was now headed to the guys dorms.

My outfit was simple and cute

My outfit was simple and cute. I had been wearing jeans quite a lot lately so I decided to wear a pair of my high waisted shorts. I also chose my shirt that represented me a lot. I love to eat and I love to sleep.

I now was only 10 minutes away from the house so I started to jam out to some music. I had my aux cord and conntected it to my car raido and shuffled my music. The first song that came on was Roll Deep by Hyuna. I began to sing along with it as I got closer to the dorms.

Jhopes POV

Y/N just got to the dorms and asked where V was. Shes now sitting on the couch waiting for him and I am headed to his room to wake him up.

The door was closed and I stopped when I heard something. I could hear him speaking so I listened closely to figure out what he was saying. He was also grunting which was kinda awkward. I pressed my ear to the door and listened. Seconds later I realized what was happening.

"Ah ah Y/N... ugh ah~"

Oh shiiiiiiiiiit. I know what hes doing. I quickly walked back to the living room and saw Y/N look back at me. "Is he coming?" Shes asked. All I could do was laugh. She looked confused. "What?" Is all she could say.

"I dont know if hes doing that but he sure is grunting. Dont go to his room unless you wanna blush a shit ton." I replied still laughing. Her eyes grew wide and her face was as red as a tomato. She couldnt speak and looked back at the tv. Maybe the cute kitten show on Animal Planet would get her mind off of that. "Ill get him down here soon. He probably needs a shower too." I say walking away. I walked back to his room and heard he was grunting a bit louder and was panting. I knocked and heard him get quiet.

"V, Y/N is here. Calm down, take a shower, and down smell like what you were doing." I said as I walked away. I laughed all the way to the kitchen and poured me a cup of coffee and took it to my room with me.

Taehyungs POV

Holy shit Jhope caught me. How long had he been standing there? Did he tell Y/N? Whats she gonna think? Fuck did he hear me moan her name? Shit fuck oh my god why????? I grabbed a few napkins, cleaned up a bit, and ran to my bathroom to take a shower. I tried to get rid of the smell and used a bit more of my body wash than normal.

I took about 15 in the shower and got out. I quickly dried off and got dressed. I put on a pair of ny ripped jeans, a dress shirt and a jacket. Pretty simple. I didnt even feel like drying my hair so I got as much water out of it by shaking the water out and using the towel to help. I grabbed my phone and started to make my way towards where Y/N was. She had been waiting for about 30 minutes and I didnt want her to wait on me any longer.

I got near the living room I heard Y/N talking, and she was talking to Jimin. He'd been getting in the way of me hanging out with her since he thinks Im gonna do something wrong and hurt her. I cant believe he actually thinks I would hurt her.

I watched and listened to the conversation and what Jimin said shocked me.

"Y/N, Ive wanted to tell you something a long time and it has really been bugging me." He said looking her in her eyes.

"What's that Chim Chim?" She replied with curiously.

"I- I really... really like you." He said with a blush creeping up on his face.

"Really? How?" She asked.

"Well, I have known you for so long and I love your personality, how you've grown to become who you are now, how we would always be together when we were younger, your beautiful smile, your sweet voice, your kindness, and so many other things that I just cant name." He said. She started to blush and I was getting really jealous. I decided to act like I was just walking in. I walked in before Jimin could say anything else and started to speak.

"Hi Y/N, you ready to hang out?" I said smiling. She looked up, looked at Jimin, and then looked back at me.

"Yeah Im ready. Ill text you later Jimin okay?" She said. He nodded and looked back at the tv with a sad expression. Y/N and I walked beside eachother all the way out the door to her car.

"Y/N can I get your keys?" I asked and she nodded as she handed me her keys. We got in her car and I started it. I saw that she had her aux cord and plugged it into her phone.

"Im gonna shuffle my music. I like jamming out when I drive." She said.

"Same." I replied with a smile. We were both smiling until a certain song played. I noticed she tried to skip it but she had used up all her skips so it was stuck on a very sexual song. I laughed and her face became red.

"Why are you so embarrassed Y/N. Its a good song." I said. The song that was playing was 'Sex Trip' by Jay Park. She nodded and put her phone down. "Okay." She replied.

Y/N POV

My face was now red since one of my favorite sexual songs came on with Taehyung in the car. This song made me think about what happened earlier so I got embarrassed. We were now on the road and I heard Taehyung start to sing along to the song.

"Your ass will go up... your face will go down." He sang as I tried to hide my heated face. "Sex... triiiiiiip... sex... triiiiiiiiiiip. Lets go all night. Lets go allll night." I listened as he sang more. He even made the song sound more sexual. It was so sinful yet heavenly. It was so perfect and I cant get enough of it.

Written: January 17, 2017