♤17♤

Y/N POV

"Baekhyun, why are you calling me? Im not your friend." I said as I held my phone up to my ear. I was laying in my bed under my warm covers. It was currently 6 in the morning and I was having such a good sleep until he called me.

"But I wanna hang out with you and we are friends. We used to be more than that a few years ago too." Baekhyun said.

"Could you not. I have a busy day today. I dont need to be reminded of our past relationship. Im hanging up."

"Wait Y/N wai-" Baekhyun began to say as i hung up the phone. I turned it off and set it on my bedside table. I just wanted to go back to sleep. I had an extra hour to sleep before I was supposed to wake up so I turned on my side and cuddled up in the blanket. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall back into a deep sleep.

~7 AM~

"Y/N wake up. Its time to get ready." Maddie said as she shook me awake.

"Im up Im up. Go ahead. Ill get dressed and come down quick." I said as I sat up. Maddie nodded at me and she left the room. I looked around for a minute and got up to get ready for the day. We would be going with our manager, Jen, to meet with Bangtan and their manager. The girls and I were going to hang out with BTS while our managers talked. I stood up and grabbed my clothes before I headed to the bathroom. I took a hot shower and once I finished, I put on my pratice clothes.

I blow dried my hair and got it situated so it wouldnt get in my face as I praticed

I blow dried my hair and got it situated so it wouldnt get in my face as I praticed. It only took me an hour to get ready and as I finished, I grabbed my duffle bag and put extra clothes, my charger, small towel, deodorant, brush, and water bottle in it. I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs to join the girls. We all left our dorm a few minutes later and we were now on our way to Big Hits dance studio to meet up with the boys.

~They reached the studio. Everyone introduced themselves to eachother and started stretching~
Author POV

"Y/N, the girls are all really nice." Jungkook says as he helps Y/N with her stretching.

~They are doing that stretching where you are facing eachother and your feet are touching and one person has to pill the other towards them. It helps to stretch your thigh and leg muscles~

"Ha, once you become good friends with them they are a real pain in the ass." Y/N said before Jungkook pulled Y/N towards him as they stretched. She exhaled as he did this so it could help her stretch her legs more. Y/N was flexible but not as much as she hoped she could be. So, with every opportunity, she would try to push her limits to get more flexible so her dancing could improve.

After a few more minutes of stretching, the boys started to dance to BST so the girls could see how to dance to it. The girls watched carefully and once the guys finished, Y/N was pulled up with Maddie, Alyssa, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon to do the dance. Jungkook, Jin, and Taehyung sat out with the remaining girls. Y/N had taken Jungkooks part again, Alyssa had Taehyungs part, and Maddie had Jins part. They started to dance and there were a few mistakes but they werent too big to worry about. A few minutes later the song ended and Maddie and Alyssa were panting hard. Y/N just laughed at them. Kaylee, Jungkook, Jin and Taehyung were all clapping loudly and acting like crazy fans.

"Yo yo yo yo I praticed a few of yalls dances and I wanna try some of them" Y/N said.

Jungkook looked at Y/N. "Which ones? Lets dance to them."

"No More Dream, We are Bulletproof pt.2, Boy In Luv, Fire, Dope, Baepsae and I Need U." Y/N said as she laid on the floor.

"Yessssss come on Y/N lets do it." Jungkook said happily.

"I got the girls to try the dances too. Which one of yall hoes wanna do these dances?" Y/N asked the girls. All the girls wanted to do the dances and they chose the parts they are doing in each dance. They didnt do al lthe dances but the ones that they did, they put a shit ton of effort into getting the dance right.

●No More Dream●

Y/N: Yoongi Part
Alyssa: Jimin part
Kaylee: Jungkook part
Maddie: Taehyung Part
Hoseok: his part
Jin: his part
Namjoon: his part

●We Are Bulletproof pt.2●

Y/N: Jungkook part
Alyssa: Jimin part
Kaylee: Taehyung part
Maddie: Jin part
Yoongi: his part
Hoseok: his part
Namjoon: his part

●Boy In Luv●

Y/N: Taehyung part
Alyssa: Jimin part
Kaylee: Jungkook part
Maddie: Hoseok part
Jin: his part
Namjoon: his part
Yoongi: his part

●Fire●

Y/N: Yoongi part
Alyssa: Jimin part
Kaylee: Jungkook part
Maddie: Jin part
Namjoon: his part
Hoseok: his part
Taehyung: his part

●Dope●

Y/N: Namjoon part
Alyssa: Hoseok part
Kaylee: Jungkook part
Maddie: Jin part
Yoongi: his part
Taehyung: his part
Jimin: his part

●I Need U●

Y/N: Taehyung part
Alyssa: Jimin part
Jungkook: his part
Yoongi: his part
Hoseok: his part
Namjoon: his part
Jin: his part

●Baepsae●

Y/N: Yoongi part
Jimin: his part
Namjoon: his part
Jin: his part
Jungkook: his part
Hoseok: his part
Taehyung: his part

They praticed for a long time and at the last dance they did, Baepsae, Yoongi was obviously getting jealous. Y/N was dancing to his part and yowrds the end when the thrusting part happens, he thought Jimin was getting too close to her. Jimin would get that close to him when they did the dance but ut was different when Y/N danced to it. Yoongi had to hold in his anger and jealousy and just put on a smile.

Written: March 12, 2017