♤8♤

Suga POV

"Hobi, where the hell is Y/N? Wasnt she just here a minute ago? I was gonna ask her something." I asked.

"Oh, Taehyung is hanging out with her today." He said.

"Didnt they just hang out yesterday?" He nodded and I scratched my hair.

"Dont worry, you can talk to her later. He said that hes gonna ask her to sleepover." Jhope said smiling. He then started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I questioned. He seemed a bit weirder than normal today.

"Oh nothing. I just remembered something that happened this morning. I died laughing." He said. I gave a look that said to tell me and thats just what he did. "Okay... so about an hour ago when I went to wake him up since Y/N had gotten here he was already awake. His room was locked and he was jerking off." My eyes grew wide and saw that he wasnt finished. "Also, he was grunting pretty loud and moaning out her name. That's what made me laugh." I was speechless. I couldnt even think of what to say so I went to my room. I had to get her out of that situation with V. I decided to text her.

Oppa Yoongi💦: Hey Y/N do you wanna have a sleepover with me tonight. I wanna take you out so we can eat food and stuff.

It took her a minute to reply and that made me happy.

Y/N 💖: Sure. That sounds fun. Are we having a sleepover at yours or my dorm?

Oppa Yoongi💦: Yours would be fine. The guys like to barge in and take over. Lol

Y/N 💖: Cool. Its settled then. When Tae and I come back to the house we can leave. We will be back around 2pm. See you then!!

Oppa Yonngi💦: See ya!

This was good. I dont want her around him when hes very sexual. He even knows that I love her. It would hurt me to see her with anyone else. I decided to go ahead and pack my clothes and whatever I needed until tomorrow. Now, I just need to wait so I can hang out with her.

Taehyungs POV

Y/N is killing me. Every move she makes as we walk on the beach gets to me. Id glance at her body (legs, breasts, ass) and I feel tingling in my body. I tried to hide my erection that was slowly coming on. Thank god I have my jacket just in case I need to tie it around my waist.

We walked for a while and stopped by a cafe there and got ice cream. I got mint ice cream and she got one with vanilla ice cream and oreos. Her choices today werent really helping me keep calm. She would get the ice cream on the sides of her lips and lick it off. I was dying. It was too much. We sat across from eachother so it was hard not to watch her do that.

I checked the time and saw that it was now 1:30pm. Dang, time flew. Whats gonna be hard now is trying to drive back to the house. Im hard right now so itll be even harder for me to hide it.

We left the cafe and headed to the car. I was scared to see if she would notice it but I tried my hardest to look normal. I sat in the drivers seat and she was on the passengers side. I put my coat on my lap and buckled up. She buckled up too and pulled out her phone. I glanced over to see what she was doing and saw that she was texting. It was one if the girls in her group. I looked back at the wheel and started to drive back to the house.

Yoongi POV

Y/N and V had just got back to the house and he walked out of our sight while she plopped down on the couch beside me. I smiled a tiny bit and she yawned. Jimin, Jungkook, and Namjoon were in the living room with us. Y/N then dramatically laid down on mine and Jimins laps since we all sat together.

"Oh my, queen Y/N is tired. Today has already been so loooong." She said as she covered her eyes.

"Better wake up dongsaeng, arent you having a sleepover with Suga?" Namjoon said laughing. She got up quickly and playfully attacked Namjoon while he was sitting. She was pinching his sides and he laughed.

"Dont call me that. You make me feel like a child." She said through laughter. I looked at the scene and smiled. It kinda made me jealous though. She was sitting on his lap as she pinched him. I know shes playing around but it made me mad. She then got off of him and nodded.

"Yes, Yoongi and I are having a sleepover at ny house tonight. Im barely home anymore and Ill forget where all my food is if I dont stay there a bit." They laughed and I got up.

"Should we get going now?" I asked and she nodded. We both walked to my room to grab my bag. When we got into the living room everyone wanted to give Y/N hugs before we left. V was the last to give her a hug and Jimin was before him. Jimin whispered in her ear and she nodded. When V gave her a hug he whispered in her ear too and she blushed. Afterwards, we said our goodbyes and left.

We drove to her house and by that time it was 3:16pm. We got there about 20 minutes later since there actually wasnt any traffic. We got to the house and brought all of our stuff inside. We got everything put away and then Y/N phone went off. She answered the call and ended it a few seconds later.

"What was that?" I asked with a confused look.

"Oh that was the girls. Apparently they went to Busan and they are staying there tonight and tomorrow night. So we will have the house to ourselves." She replied as we headed to the kitchen.

"Ah okay." I said looking around. The house was really nice. It was sleek and modern but still had a old homey feel. It was comfortable to be in. She pulled out a pot and some ramen. I chose to help her with the cooking since I didnt want her to do it alone. I cooked the ramen as she made us tea. It went by quickly and in just a few minutes we sat on the couch and ate.

We were sitting beside eachother while we had music playing on the tv. Her phone was connected to it. There was just random music playing as we ate. We finished eating 20 minutes after we sat down and we started to clean up. I sat on the couch and when she came back in the living room she fell on top of me and laid there. I laughed with her and we looked eachother in the eyes. Suddenly the song Sex You by Bando Jonez cane on. I saw her face turn bright pink and I smiled.

Y/N POV

I was blusing since another one of my sexual songs came on while I was with a guy. This day is weird. I looked at Yoongi and saw that he stopped looking at my eyes, he was looking at my lips. I was kinda frozen in place but not really at the same time. I then noticed he started to lean his face towards mine and our lips connected. I was shocked but I quickly melted into the kiss. His lips were soft as feathers.

We refused to part ways and Yoongi sat up causing me to get up. The kissing became heated. My arms were around his neck and his hands were rubbing up and down my waist.

Yoongi ran his hands downward towards my ass and picked me up. He then laid me down on the couch so that he was on top of me. He started to kiss my neck and leave little bites here and there. I moaned and my face turned a dark shade of red. I could feel him smirk as he kissed my collar bone. I wrapped my legs around his body and he lowered himself enough for me to feel his growing erection. He rubbed against the inside of my thigh as he crashed his lips into mine. In between kissing, he began to talk.

"Where the fuck is your room?" He said with a deeper voice than normal. It was turning me on more and more. I pushed him up with me and grabbed his hand. I led him to my room and once we got in the room he closed and locked the door. He quickly pulled me towards him and began to massage my ass. I tugged at his shirt.

"Stop playing around with me damn it." I said as I began to strip him of his clothes. He pratically ripped off my clothes. After a minute we both were in just our underwear. By now I was laying under him as he scanned over my body.

"Fuck. Look what you've done to me Y/N." He said as he unclipped my bra from the front. I threw the bra off the bed and adjusted our position. I had him lay on his back as I sat on his lap. I rubbed against his member and he grunted. I didnt want to wait any longer and neither did he. He sat up and he pulled off his boxers as I pulled off my black laced underwear. I looked at his member and it was bigger than I thought. He was still sitting up and he pulled my closer to him and whispered in my ear. Chills ran down my spine as he lifted me up.

Written: January 22, 2017