♤30♤

The poc above us literally me writing this chapter. Im dying inside.

NEWS AT THE BOTTOM. READ THROUGH THE STORY AND READ THE BOTTOM. YOULL BE SHOOKETH. ALYSSA AND I CRIED TBH BECAUSE OF IT. OKAY ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

Author POV

~Overview of what happened over time~

BTS made Y/N happy again and Yoongi took her out of cute dates to restaurants and dates on the beach. She posted on her twitter every so often but didnt say that she was with BTS. She put that she was visiting family that was in Hawaii. After a few days, Y/N would continuously take pregnancy tests to see if Baekhyun had ruined her. She was grateful that she was not pregnant with Baekhyuns baby. She continued to do normal things with Yoongi and even make love every now and then. Some time passed and its now time for a concert in Japan. It was July 1st and BTS would be performing in Sapporo at the Makomanai Ice Arena. The next day would be the last day of the tour and they were happy and sad.

BTS were performing at the moment. The lights went out and a soft melody began to play.

Yoongi Outfit

Yoongi Outfit

Y/N Outfit

The song 'So Far Away' from Yoongis mixtape began to play in the arena. Screams from ARMYs got loud as they heard who was singing the woman part to the song.

Y/N walked out onto stage with Yoongi by her side as she sang the lyrics. Yoongi would follow along and sing his lyrics with a bit of her help. ARMYs went crazy. None of them had expected Y/N from G/N to show up in a BTS concert.

Y/N kept her eye contact on ARMY but mostly to Yoongi. He ended up doing the same and they held hands as they sang together. ARMYs got louder and cheered for the two to continue singing the song. There were fangirls and fanboys crying and recording them with close precision.