♤13♤

Y/N POV

Jin left my room blushing and I laughed so hard. I laid back on Yoongis bed and sat my phone on the side table. I was laying on my back with my my legs crossed and my hands on my stomach. I closed my eyes to rest my body a bit. I was close to falling asleep until I heard the door open. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi walking in and closing the door behind him. I smiled and sat up a bit. "Whats up?" I asked as he walked towards me.

He stood over me and looked down. "Im mad." He replied.

"Oh no baby, what happened?" I asked looking worried. He was standing close to me so I couldn't stand up. I looked up to him as he replied.

"Im mad that you made Jin blush. Im the only one you can make blush." I got a bit worried and turned red from embarrassment. I noticed he smirked and I got a bit confused. I thought he was mad at me? Suddenly he pushed me down on my back and hovered over me. I was shocked at first and realized what he was doing.

"Yoongi-ah Im tired. Lets do this another time." I said. I was tired but not at the same time. I was afraid of what he'd do at the moment.

"I cant do that sweety. You need to be punished for your actions and I cant control my lower body." Once he said that I looked down at his tightening jeans. They looked painfully tight. I looked back up to him and he began to nibble on the soft spots of my neck. I quietly moaned and felt him smirk in the crook of my neck.

He let his hands run up the sides of my waist onto my breasts and he gave them a light squeeze. I yelped out of shocked.

"Y-Yoongi we shouldnt do this now. The guys are almost in the next room." I said as I controlled my breathing.

He sat up and grabbed my wrists. "Then we'll go do this in my office." He said pulling me up.

"Wait why?"

"Its soundproof. Nobody will hear us. Besides, I want you to scream my name." He said as we started to walk to his office. He had my wrist on his hand and on the way to his office, Rap Monster and Jhope were the only ones to see us. Thank lord they knew or else we wouldve been questioned so much. We walked in, he closed and locked the door, then turned to look at me.

As he walked towards me he began to pull off his shirt and throw it on the ground. "You're so hot baby. I cant keep my eyes off of you." He said as he kissed me roughly. I kissed him back and he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and he pushed me against the wall. I groaned at the sudden pain in my back. My attention quickly went away from that when he stuff his hand down my pants. He rubbed my clit through my panties as I moaned out.

"Thats right Y/N, moan for me." He said as he removed his hand and started to unbutton my jeans. I unwrapped my legs from his waist and stood against the wall. He lowered his body as he slid off my jeans. I looked down at him as he stared into my eyes. I could see the large amount of lust in his eyes. Once my jeans were off, he planted kisses on my body as he worked his way back up to face me. He looked at me again and I could see some of the lust going away.

He softly placed his hands on my waist. "I cant punish you." Yoongi said as he softly kissed my lips. I kissed him back. After what seemed like minutes of passionate kissing, he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "Do you still what to continue?" He asked, looking deep into my eyes. I nodded and he smiled. He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"I wanna try something that i have never done."

"Whats that baby girl?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the couch. I got him to sit and I sat on his lap with my legs on both sides of his. "So thats what you want to try?" He asked and I nodded. He kissed my jaw. "Well that is what we'll do. First lets get undressed. These jeans are fucking tight now." Yoongi said. I got off of him and we undressed ourselves.