♤22♤

Yoongi POV

"MIN YOONGI!"

Jhope and I were the only ones in the living room at the moment. As we heard Jimin yell we looked in the direction of where he yelled. Jimin walked into the room with us and his face turned red.

"How long have you been dating her?" He questioned loudly.

"A week." I replied back looking at him with my normal 'resting bitch face'.

"Why didnt you tell any of us sooner? Were you trying to hide the relationship from everyone?" Jimin asked as he continued with his raised voice.

I stood up and walked up to him. I looked into his eyes and replied. "Why do you think Im keeping it from everyone? The only ones that didnt know were you and Jungkook and thats only because the others suspected it and such. You should get your facts straight before you go and accuse someone of doing something."

He looked at me angrily. He didnt say anything so I smiled at walked to my room. I got to my room laid down on my bed.

"This is why I fucking hate people." I said to myself as I stared at the celing.

Y/N POV

I heard Jimin yelling so I figured that he now knew about me and Yoongi dating. He shouldnt get so mad but I knew he would. Hes always so protective and I hate it sometimes but Im not gonna complain.

I walked out of Taehyungs room when I finished changing and I went into the living room. Hoseok, Jungkook and Jin were in there and I joined them.

They acted a but tense because of all the yelling that happened and I colf understand that

They acted a but tense because of all the yelling that happened and I colf understand that. When I saw Jin I tensed up because of the night before. I didnt know if I should talk to him about it. I might do it in a little bit though. I wasnt going to talk about it infront of others obviously. I didnt want anyone else to get into what happened.

I sat beside Jin and whispered to him. "Jin."

"Yeah?" He whispered back.

"Can we talk privately in a few minutes?" I asked. He nodded and I did the same.

I sat comfortably on the couch and scrolled through twitter. I was calm until I saw Jimin walk into the room. He came over to me and pulled me up.

"We need to talk." He said as calmly as he could. Before I could say anything, he pulled me to his room.

"Y/N what the hell? Why didnt you tell me you and Suga hyung started dating?" He asked. We sat on his bed with the door closed.

"I didnt want you to lash out on him. You are very protective over me and I didnt want you to scare off another guy." I said. He looked at me with glassy eyes. It looked as if he was about to start crying.

"Y/N... You shouldve told me."

"I know I shouldve it's just-"

"No you dont understand Y/N. I tell you that I love you all the time and its not in a sibling or friendly way. I really do love you and I always have. I have feelings for you and ive been confessing to you for the past few days. You just didnt understand that. Ive always wanted you to love me back but I knew you wouldnt because you only see me as your brother. Its hard Y/N." He struggled to say, tears streaming down his face.