♤19♤

Author POV

Hours had passed since (girl group) and BTS danced together. Everyone was sitting and calming down a bit before their CEOs were to come to the room. By the time the two CEOs came in it was 5 in the afternoon. As the two walked into the room full of tired idols, the idols all stood up and greeted them.

"Hello everyone, as you may already know, I am the CEO of (girl group) and my name is Jen. Bang PD and I came up with something that we would love to do and see if you all would agree with it." Jen said as Bang PD nodded. The idols from each group were anxious to hear the news.

"Well, we talked about this all day. We wanted the rapper line from each group to get together and come up with a few songs that could possibly go on an album. Also, we wanted to see if you all would perform together and write music together for a seperate album. All of you joined together could be the first part of the album and then the rapper lines could make the second part. How do you all feel about that idea?" Bang PD said as he looked at all the idols. He and Jen could see the excitement on their faces as they all quickly nodded. "Then thats what we are going to do. I want you all to start writing soon and come up with choreography to go with it. The rapper line obviously doesnt need choreography for their raps." All the idols cheered as the two CEOs left the pratice room.

"Rapper lines come over here. Lets talk about the album." Y/N said as she, Maddie, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon walked over to the other side of the room. The vocal line was talking about what kind of sensual things they could sing about. The rapper lines all sat down in a circle and Namjoon grabbed a notebook to write down stuff.

"I wanna diss bitches. I also have bitches to diss." Y/N said making Maddie laugh. Namjoon tried to hold in his laughter along with Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Im sure you have plenty of bitches to diss. Especially since you were kept away from a bunch of guys throughout your life because of Jiminie. You have plenty to diss." Maddie said laughing. The guys looked at Y/N with qyestioning looks at what she said.

"Can you tell us about that?" Hoseok asked. Y/N nodded and started to explain what that meant.

"Okay, so throughout my school life Jimin was extremely protective over me. He treated me like his sister and he wouldnt let any male near me. That was easy for him to do since we were in every single class together every year. He was always with me and that all stopped when we got into our companies and started to work as idols. I was so happy to have yhat over with at the time but then I realized that I missed it after a while because I had gotten into relationships and all that." Y/N explained. Maddie, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi all looked intrigued with the news about her past with Jimin.

"So, with that kind of past, how and who are you gonna talk shit about?" Namjoon asked.

"Well... I dated Baekhyun a few years ago and a lot of bad things happened. Thats the main person im gonna talk shit about in my rap." Y/N said. The guys were all shocked that she dated Baekhyun. Namjoon looked like he was about to ask another question but Y/N cut him off. "Ill tell you guys the details about it later. I dont wanna talk about it right now." Y/N said. Namjoon nodded.

They all talked about things to rap about and what should go on the album. A few songs by the rappers that were already made were going on the album and then there would be some new songs.

~Songs already made that are going on the album are listed below~

Agust D - Agust D
Do You - Rap Monster
MAMA - J-Hope
Mocking Bird - Y/Ns cover of Eminems song
Without Me - Maddies cover of Eminems song
Cypher 1-4 - BTS Rap Line

~They are writing the new songs. There will be 2 new songs and 2 skits in the album. The intro to the album will be J-Hopes song MAMA and the outro will be Y/Ns cover of Eminems song Mocking Bird~

The rap lines talked for a while and chose the previously made songs that would go on the album. After a while of deciding, they chose to call it a day. The vocal lines did too and everyone said their goodbyes. The girls were gathering their bags and taking them to the van. Y/N was inside while the girls were putting their things in the van. Y/N was with Yoongi and they were cleaning up the pratice room a bit.

Y/N moved a chair by a wall and as she set it down she felt a pair of arms around her waist. "Yoongi what are you doing." Y/N said giggling. Yoongi leaned his face by hers and kissed her cheek. The then stepped away and organized the chairs.

"I wanted to kiss your cheek. Thats ehat I was doing." Yoongi said as he smiled. Y/N nudged his side and they laughed. After a few more minutes they finished and went to their vans. They hugged eachother before they said their goodbyes. The walked to their vans and got in. The vans drove away and both groups were now headed to their own homes to rest for the night.

Written: March 16, 2017

OMG GUYS IM NOW ON SPRING BREAK. IM GOING TO MOST LIKELY UPDATE EVERYDAY OR EVERY 2 DAYS. BTW IDK IF ILL BE KEEPING MY PHONE BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE I FAILED MY FINALS. OK OK OK ILL START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTERS. I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS. LOVE YALL BABES <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3<3<3