♤28♤

Y/N POV

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I said as I scrambled to find covered up clothing. I needed to find shirts with sleeves and jeans. Im not gonna wear anyting to let Yoongi see whats on my body.

I went around my room and looked for clothing to pack. Yoongi texted me and said that he needs me to pack clothes to wear for the rest of the tour since I would now be with them the whole time. Im rushing to get all my stuff packed since he had an early flight and he would be here, at my house, in 10 to 20 minutes.

I grabbed simple but less revealing clothing. Not like I liked to wear revealing clothing anyway. I finished packing my suitcase after a few minutes and started to grab personal belongings. You know, razor, toothbrush, brush, eye drops, etc. I put those into a smaller bag and put that in my carry on. My carry on was a small bookbag. I put the small pouch, my charger, my laptop, laptop charger, and a pair of clothes to change into when we get to Hawaii.

~Night clothes~

~Night clothes~

I was about to change out of my night clothes until I heard Maddie yell.

"Y/N! Yoongis here! Ahhh Jins here too omg!" Maddie yelled and squealed. All I could do was chuckle. She was something. I bet she was more excited about Jin since they have been dating for 2 months.

I grabbed my bags and brought them downstairs with me. I got to the bottom of the steps and when I looked up, Yoongi stared at me. We held eye contact for a few seconds before he ran up to me. He pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged him back the same way.

We stayed hugging for a while and it felt like only a few seconds. He pulled away and looked at me.

When I finally saw what state he was in at the moment, I broke down in tears

When I finally saw what state he was in at the moment, I broke down in tears. Ive never seen him cry and I never wanted him to. I pulled him in for another hug. He held his arms around my waist and I felt him shaking and sniffling. I rubbed his back and let his tears stain my shoulder as I did the same to him.

"I missed y-you" Yoongi choked out with sobs.

"I missed you too baby" I said back. I kissed him on his cheek and ran my fingers through his hair to calm him down.

After a few minutes, we walked up to my room to hang out since our flight to Hawaii wouldnt be until late at night. Maddie and Jin hung out in the living room while Yoongi and I chilled in my room.

We got to my room and Yoongi laid on my bed while I sat beside him. He looked over to me with his puffy eyes.

"Ah, Ive missed being with you. Going to little cafés to hang out and staying home and watching movies together." He said with a smile.

I smiled back at him. I havent had a real smile in a while and Im happy that he could make me smile without thinking. "Same. I miss the cuddling and staying up late with you to write lyrics for both of our groups."

He nodded. Suddenly he pulled me down to cuddle with him and there was a sharp pain in my arm and thigh. I bit my lip and squinted my eyes shut. When I opened my eyes he was looking at me worriedly.

"Y/N whats wrong?" He asked. He noticed that I was cluthing my arm and removed my hand. He pulled up my night sleeve and saw what I tried hiding.

"Y/N what the hell! Dont do this." He yelled. He looked scared and stared at my scars on my arm. I looked up to him and frowned. "I swear if you have anymore you better tell me now." He said sternly. I nodded and he bit the inside of his cheek.

"Show me." He said. I nodded and since I had on pajama pants I had to pull them down to reveal the scars on my thighs. He looked at the scars and then back up to me.

"Baby girl please... never do it again." He said quietly.

"I-I wont." I replied back, stuttering.

"You better not. You better be happy these arent that bad. They wont be as noticeable most likely in the next day or two." He said. I nodded and fixed my clothes. I laid down on the bed next to him and curled up by his side. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Im gonna end up changing soon. These clothes are uncomfortable." He said. I laughed a bit and smiled up to him.

"Ill have to change anyway. Im not leaving in my night clothes." I joked. He laughed and kissed my nose.

"Ah, youre too adorable."

"Pft no Im not. Im a strong rapper Mr. Min." I said while trying to look tough. He just laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"Too adorable." He said before he planted a kiss on my lips.

I smiled and laid my head down and rested a bit. The flight would be long and stressful. Somehow, fans found out about me getting on a plane tonight so I assume that its going to be even more crowded.

Ah... I remember a saying from this one guy named Charles Bukowski. It was 'Love breaks my bones, and I laugh'. Isnt that the damn truth.

~Jin and Maddie~
~Maddies room~

Author POV

"Fuck" Jin said as he stripped Maddie of her clothes. He kissed her neck and massaged her hips. Maddie ran her fingers through his soft hair and slightly tugged at it when he nibbled on her neck.

Maddie was left in her blue panties and bra while Jin was just in his jeans. She tugged at his jeans and he finally decided to take them off.

Jin pushed her down onto the bed and crawled on top of her. He ran his hand up her leg and she moaned when he got closer to her core.

"S-stop teasing me Jin oppa." Maddie whined.

"Maybe if you didnt turn me on so much I wouldnt tease you baby." He said as he began to take the rest of their clothes off. They were left in nothing and he looked at her body.

"Wow, I didnt think it was possible for you to be even more beautiful." He said as he massaged her thighs. She moaned and blushed.

"S-stop it." She said. "Im so impatient Jin. I want you." She said as she pulled him down to kiss her.

He deepened the kiss and bit her bottom lip a few times. He then grabbed her hips and pulled her body closer to his resulting in him penetrating her. She moaned out and grabbed his hair, pulling it in the process. This left Jin moaning too and going faster was the only option he wanted to do.

He listened to her sweet moans in the small room as he continued to make love with his favorite girl in the world.

Written: April 13, 2017

Lmao I wonder what yall think of this chapter. Thanks for reading! <3 <3 <3