♤31♤

I cringed writing this chapter. Like, alot tbh. I didnt think it would turn out this way but yeah. Thats how it is 😂😂

Yoongi POV

~Back at the hotel after the last concert~

The concert was long and fun. Im sad that it ended so quickly but Im happy that I get to spend more time with Y/N. Ah, the thought of me being and appa and having a family with her is amazing.

BTS and I just got to the hotel and we all were walking to our rooms. I said goodnight to all the members before I shut my room door behind me.

I walked into the room to see if Y/N was laying in bed since it was late but she wasnt. I heard the water running in the bathroom so I assumed that she was showering.

I looked around the room and saw 2 plates of takeout. She probably got it a few minutes ago since its still hot. I walked to the bed and sat down. I plugged my phone in and laid down on the bed. I grabbed Y/Ns phone and looked through her music. I clicked shuffle and the song 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith came on. I set the phone down and listened to it.

The shower stopped running and I after a minute Y/N walked out with her hair wrapped up in a towel. She had on her night clothes and she was brushing her teeth.

I looked over to her and smiled. "Hey baby. I got here a few minutes ago." I said. She nodded and went to finish brushinf her teeth. She walked back into the room and looked at her music playlist. She then clicked a song and sat beside me.

The song that started to play was 'Ballin Like A Bitch' by Ace Hood. She leaned down and kissed me. I kissed her back and sat up.

"Ah, Im going to take a shower. Ill be out in 10." I said. She nodded and laid down on the bed. I grabbed my night clothes and went to shower.

Y/N POV

I laid on the bed without saying a word. I let the music play as I breathed calmly. The song ended and I looked through my playlist. I took a few minutes to look for a song and I tried to decided between 2 songs. I took a minute to choose and picked one. Its called 'Apology' by TVXQ! and it was the MAX solo. It was a soothing song. Thats why I picked it.

Yoongi walked out of the bathroom a few seconds into the song and rubbed his hair with his towel. He hung the towel up afterwards and came to lay on the bed with me.

Author POV

Yoongi laid on the king size bed with his fiancé Y/N. He cuddled up with her, his arm wrapped around her waist. He began to kiss her and ran his hand down her leg. He raised her leg up and massaged her thigh, earning a moan from Y/Ns lips.

Yoongi hovered over Y/Ns small frame and kissed her as he removed her night dress. She was left in noting but her boy shorts (ya know, girl boxers lmao). He led butterfly kisses along her chest and neck while her fingers ran through his hair.

Yoongis hand slid down in between Y/Ns legs. He began tease her, making her breath hitch.

"Y-yoongi" she said.

"Yeah baby?" He replied as he pushed her underwear to the side, inserting a finger.

Her back arched and she moaned. "Ahh~ stop teasing me. Just fuck me."

"Whats the magic word?" He said, whispering into her ear.

She breathed out, giving him a puppy like look with a pout on her lips. "Daddy, please fuck me. I want daddy's nice, big cock in me." She begged.

"Thats it baby girl. You want daddy to please you?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, please daddy. I need you. Fill me up please."

"Anything for my baby girl." He said as he slid off her boy shorts and his shorts. He slowly entered her, earning a loud moan to escape from Y/Ns swollen lips. He thrusted at a slower pace to not cause her any pain. He didnt want to hurt her.

"Yoongi, daddy... please go a bit faster." She begged.

He responded with doing what she wanted. The room filled with skin slapping, moans and heavy breathing.

They were to distracted with the pleasure that they didnt hear knocking on the door to the room. Suddenly, Yoongis phone rang. He stopped his movements and grabbed the phone. He answered it leaving Y/N frustrated. He was still in her. She wanted him to move but he didnt.

She flipped them over so she was on top of him. He looked at her as uf he was telling her to not do anything but she ignored it.

"Hello?" Yoongi said into the phone, trying to calm his breathing.

Y/N teased him. She slowly started to ride him, seeing if he could contain himself.

Yoongi struggled to continue talking to the person on the other line. "N-Namjoon... can you just come back later?" He asked, almost moaning.

"Well... uh~ im busy. Ah~" Yoongi struggled to say. Namjoon understood what he meant and how he sounded so he agreed. Yoongi hung up and looked straighy at Y/N.

Y/N smiled as she started to increase the speed of riding him. He moaned loudly and held onto her hips. He helped her raise and lower her body. When he was about to cum, he would pull her down on him more.

Y/N moaned into his ear and felt him twitch a bit. He pulled her down one last time, having himself fully inside of her, as he came. Y/N came right after him.

They panted hard and sat there for a while. She then got off of him and laid beside him, cum pouring out of her.

"Ah, Im so tired." Y/N said as she stared at the celing.

"Same." Yoongi replied.

"We need another shower and the sheets are dirty now." Y/N said. Yoongi nodded and they sat up. They went to bathe together and afterwards they cleaned the room up.

"Yoongi~ we should go to sleep now. We have a flight tomorrow night back to Korea." Y/N said. Yoongi nodded. They finished cleaning the room and fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Written: April 17,2017