♤26♤

A/N: I told yall this would be a major time skip. The last chapter had it where the Wings album was just released. This chapter starts when the Wings tour begins. Y/N is still in Korea and she will be doing her normal things with her group while BTS is on tour.

Yoongi POV

~Months later~
~March 23, 2017~

Oh my god. The tour has been going great so far and we are now in America. The concert tonight is in a few hours. I scrolled on twitter and saw the massive line outside in Newark. I still cant believe the number of people that come to our concerts. It never stops surprising me to see the amount of fans waiting to see us. It makes me super happy and I cant wait to perform tonight.

Hours pass and the concert finally ends. Yoongi is sitting in his hotel room and laying on his bed.

Author POV

"Ahh... Im so tired" Yoongi said.

"Yeah. We are are gonna go to our rooms. Goodnight Suga~" Jin said as he started to leave the room.

"Goodnight Jin"

Jin walked out of the room and Yoongi was left in the room alone. He sighed out and looked at the ceiling.

"Y/N is probably still asleep. I dont even know." He said to himself. He decided to text her.

Oppa: Hey baby girl. I just wanted to let you know we finished the concer here in Newark and Im going to sleep now.

Oppa: I love you very much. I cant wait to see you again. Goodnight baby 😘

Sent at 12:27 AM Newark Time

He waited for her to reply for a few minutes but gave up. He assumed she was busy and got reading to sleep. He took a quick hot shower and afterwards he laid down in bed. He turned the lights out and curled up.

"God I miss her. I hope she replies soon."

What Yoongi didnt know was what was happening to Y/N at the exact moment he texted her
1:27 PM Korean Time

Y/N POV

"Baekhyun why did you want me to come over? I dont even want to be here." I asked as he let me in his house.

"Oh nothing much." He replied as we both walked into the living room.

I turned around to look at him. As I did he threw me onto the couch and crawled onyo my body.

I screamed. "What the fuck Baekhyun! Get off!" I tried to move but he held me down.

"Why the fuck are you with fucking Min Yoongi! Im better than him! Leave him and be with me!" He yelled back.

I stared at him and struggled to punch and kick him. "I dont want to be with a psycho like you! He treats me so much better than you ever did!"

I tried my hardest and he looked at me angrily. His lips rashed into mine and I screamed in his grasp.

"Shit babe I want you to scream for me more. Thats fucking hot." Baekhyun said as he ripped open my button up shirt.

"Baekhyun! Stop!"

"Yes scream my name. I havent even started yet and your getting me so hard." He whispered in my ear.

"No no no no stop now! Im sith Yoongi and I never want to be with you!"

He ripped off my bra and I covered my chest. He leaned down onto me and I saw he was grabbing something from under the couch. I tried to wiggle out from under him but he grabbed my waist and held me in place. He leaned back up and I finally saw what he grabbed. He pulled out a lair of handcuffs and put them on me.

"Stop being a bad girl. Obey your fucking master." He said.

My eyes became glossy and tears fell down my face. He saw and sat there looking at me.

"I dont want this Baekhyun. Please stop." I whimpered out.

"I dont want to stop kitten. I only want you to fuck me. I know you and Suga have fucked. I had to witness the first time."

Once he said that I paused. I stared at him and gritted my teeth. My blood was boiling.

"How the actual fuck did you see! Did you get into my house!? You broke into my house you fucking bitch!"

I kicked at him and all he did was smile. He grabbed my legs and held them down and I kicked my legs towards him.

"Lets not worry about how it happened. Lets just get back to the fun we were about to have." Baekhyun said as he pulled her jeans off of her body. Y/N squirmed around but couldnt stop him.

His body lowered and he nibbled and kissed the inside of her thighs. He knew this was how he could calm her down and prep her. Y/Ns legs shivered at the sensation. She tried to keep in mind that he was clearly about to rape her but she knew that he knew everything that could help him fufill his desires even when she didnt want to.

'Oh god please help me. Yoongi please come home.' She thought as she cried and begged for him to stop.

Written: April 8, 2017