♤3♤

Y/N POV

Someone was disturbing my wonderful sleep. My mind was slowly waking up but my body was still sleeping. I started to hear talking around me. I knew one voice was Jimins but the other one was different. It sounded like Rap Monsters but I wasnt sure.

They talked in what seemed like a serious tone but I didnt know what they were saying. I started to turn my body and lay my body down facing away from Jimin. The couch had three seats. I was in the middle and Jimin was on the right side. I started to lay down on tbe left side. I thought I was laying on tbe couch until I felt a pair of musclar legs. I freaked out in my mind and I tried to pretend I was still sleeping. I did really good with my acting since I was actually still sorta sleeping.

When I laid my head on the persons lap I could feel them tense up. I knew it was a male and I continued to freak out in my mind since I never really did that before and my head is hella close to a guys dick. I dont even know who im laying on but I was sure I knew them.

He had a certain smell that I knew. Its definitely not Jungkook, V, Jhope, or Rap Monster. It was either Jin or Suga. I was smooth as hell and opened my eyes a bit to try and make out who it was. It was especially hard since my face was facing their stomach. I definitely chose the wrong time to move around. When my eyes were cracked, I could see what outfit they wore and I immediately knew that it was Min Yoongi himself.

I closed my eyes and pretended to get comfortable. I started to listen and I heard Jimin snort a bit. What the hell is he doing?

"You got a problem Suga?" Jimin said chuckling.

"Jimin, stop. I dont wanna move her. I might wake her up." Suga replied as he kept his arms to his sides.

"Shes a heavy sleeper. Dont worry about it. Shes probablu gonna be asleep for another hour. Why dont you go put her in your room for know? Everyone elses rooms are getting cleaned and yours is clean already." Jimin said.

Suga swallowed and cleared his throat. "Okay. Are you sure she wont wake up or freak out if I put her in my room?"

"Im sure about it. This is what would happen when we were kids. She did this at my house all the time."

"Okay." Suga replied as he carefully moved me. He held me bridal style and walked towards the door.

"Jimin, can you open the doors? This one and my rooms door is closed." Suga asked.

"Sure." Jimin replied walking fast. They walked quickly and once Jimin opened up Sugas door, he left towards the kitchen and called out to everyone.

"Everyone, lets go shopping. Suga will be here to fill Y/N in if she wakes up." Everyone yelled out 'okays' and 'cool' but Suga only sighed.

"Oh well, at least itll be quiet for once." He said to himself as he laid me under the covers. He pulled the covers up onto my "sleeping" body. My back faced the edge of the bed I was on so I was facing the other side of the bed.

I heard him grab something and walk towards the bed. He sat beside me and opened up his computer. I cracked open my eyes again and saw that he was almost laying down. He was going through emails and doing his work.

When I realised that I was in his bed I closed my eyes and tried to control myelf from blushing. Id never been so close to a person I met the day before. For some reason I was completely okay with the situation that I was in. I dont know why but he's hella cute. Maybe its because he has almost the same personality as me and we are alike in different ways. He felt safe to be around even though this is only my second day of knowing him in person. I didnt care much about the situation.

I decided to pretend to wake up. I started to fidget around and opened my eyes slowly, squinting at the light from the window. He noticed I was waking up as I stretched.

"You're finally up. You've been sleeping for like 2 hours. Oh yeah, the rest of Bangtan went shopping." Suga said as he watched me sit up.

"Okay, cool." I said carefully rubbing around my eyes to not mess up the simple makeup. I yawned and brushed my hair out with my fingers.

Even though Suga was facing his computer, I could still see him looking at me. I wondered why he kept looking at me a lot. Was there something wrong? I dont know. I just didnt understand why he kept staring at me. Im not really appealing to most people. Eh. I

glanced over and looked at his laptop to see him start playing his mixtape. The first song to come on was Agust D. When that song came out I was so hype and couldnt stop listening to it for days. I actually started singing along to the rap out loud without noticing. Suddenly Suga started rapping it with me.

When it got to a specific part we both yelled out. "KISSING MY ASS!!" Suga and I yelled out as we continued to rap.

"A to the G to the U to the STD, Im D boy, cuz im from the D!" We finished the rap perfectly and I laid down on the bed, resting my head on the pillow as I looked at him.

"Goddamn how do you know every lyric?" Suga asked catching his breath a bit.

"Well, when your mixtape came out I was kinda obsessed so I learned all the lyrics and praticed it." I replied blushing a bit. He smiled at me and it made me blush more.

"Thats awesome. Nice to know that I have someone other than Bangtan to rap with."

"Its nice to know that I can be appreciated for my rapping" I replied smiling. Im happy he didnt talk about how I blushed. It made me feel comfortable. I usually get picked on for blushing so this was good.

We had been rapping to his tracks on his mixtape and we were now rapping to 'Give It to Me'. I thought that song was awesome.

We were in the middle of rapping when we were interrupted by the rest of Bangtan barging into the room. Suga and I stop the song and glared at the boys.

"Y/N Y/N Y/N we wanna ask you something!" V yelled out as he noticed we stopped rapping.

"What is it?" I asked as I scratched my stomach.

"Would you like to spend the night here so we all can hang out longer?" The boys asked and I looked at them all.

"Eh, sure. Ill just tell the girls. Ill need to go and get some of my things though." They all cheered and I laughed at them.

"Go get your stuff now and we can set up what we were gonna do." Rap Monster said and I nodded.

"Hey Suga, do you wanna come with me? Driving alone gets boring." I asked.

"Sure. Why not." He replied as we got up off the bed. He placed his laptop on his desk and I fixed my shirt since it was a bit wrinkled. When I looked up I heard Jhope whistle towards me and Suga.

"Whats that for?" Suga questioned.

"I dont know. Maybe yall got something going on with eachother." Jhope as he winked towards me. Once he did that everyone ran out.

Suga and I stood there blushing. "O-okay are you ready to go?" I asked trying to get off that subject.

"...Yeah. Im ready." Suga replied and we both walked out the room. We yelled out to the rest of Bangtan that we would be back and we got a few whistles from them. I shook my head and laughed. We both walked out of the building and went to my car. I got on the drivers side and he got on the passengers side. Once we got in, I started the car and my radio turned on. It was BTS album 'Wings'. The song that was on was Cypher Part 4. I loved that part. Suga looked at me and laughed. I smiled and laughed with him. I began to drive away from Bangtans house and we drove away rapping to Cypher.

Written: January 14, 2017