30

Baekhyun's POV

A notification popped in the screen of my phone. 

[TY9 just posted a new cover!]

A smile crept up to my lips as I swiped to open it.

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone, this is TY9. The song I am going to sing is dedicated to my boyfriend. Hope you all love it."the recording started and she started to sing.

While listening to her singing, I scrolled through the comments.

Most of the comments are positive as usual, except that a lot of the comments were from male fans who are sad that TY9 is taken.

I scoffed and continued scrolling through the comments.

[ What?Noona, you have a boyfriend? He doesn't deserve you, come to me noona.]

[Tsk tsk, I bet your boyfriend isn't even good looking.]

[Waeyo...noona. Don't leave us!]

What are these comments? All of these male fans are practically harassing her. I went towards my window and slid it open.

"Taeyeon-a. Taeyeon-a."I called her name. After a few seconds, she opened her window.

"What?"

"I am coming over."I said. After a few seconds, I am already in her room.

"Why can't you just come over like any other normal guy?"she asked, hugging me. I responded to her hug and cocked my head to the side as we separated from each other.

"What? Other guys came over to your house before?"I asked.

"No, no. So...what brings you here?"she asked.

"I listened to your song."I said, shaking my phone in front of her.

"Ah...the song that was dedicated to you?"

"Hehe, so, you want to go on a date with me tomorrow after school?"I asked.

"Where to?"

"Lotte World Ice Rink. The place you went with my friends before."I replied.

"Okay. Come through the front door later."she said.

"Why?"

"I want you to meet my mother. The both of us made up after she permanently changed her shift to normal working hours. She is going to cook dinner tonight."she explained.

"Woah, aren't we moving a bit too quick?"I joked.

"Yah..I met your parents too. It is only fair if you meet mine."she hit my chest jokingly.

"Arasseo, arasseo. I will be here for dinner later then."I said, ruffling her hair playfullly.

I pecked her forehead before going back to my room through the window.

-

Taeyeon's POV

The next day, Baekhyun drove me to school as usual. I got off the bike first and handed him my helmet. Last night, Baekhyun came over to my house through the front door to have dinner. I was so glad that my mum welcomed him warmly and even let him stay in my room for awhile after having dinner. We all talked about random stuff and the dinner ended nicely.

"Hey, I have something to tell you before we go in."I said.

"What?"he took off his own helmet.

"Let's not let anyone know that we are dating."I said.