4| Reaction

Toby's POV
|•2009 April•|

I walked into school, a lot unhappier then normal as I am so shaken from the experience of saving someone in a suicide attempt.

I saw my friends standing in the courtyard as it was break time.
I walked over to Zayn and Josh, they looked happy to see me.

"Toby! Where were you!" They exclaimed running over to see me, then noticing my change in mood.
"Uhm, you know (Y/N)?" I asked.
They nodded, seeming to know what was coming.
"I saved her from her suicide attempt.."

They went silent, "Good job man, I'm very proud." Zayn nodded, congratulating me.

"I'm seriously shook, but please don't spread a rumour as she is leaving an I need to inform Dan and Phil that she's gone.. to make him feel bad, I'm not going to tell him that she's alive, just gone.
Do you know where they are?" I explained, angrily clenching my fists at their names.

"They are just around the back of the school, good luck man." Josh smiled, patting my back for reassurance.

"Okay thanks." I smiled, walking past them and continuing on around the back of the school, I was nervous as hell but I wanted to complete the task.

I saw Dan with Phil laughing at a joke, with no warning you walked right up to them.
"I want you guys to know that (Y/N) is gone, forever and you'll never see her again - it's all your fault.
Go to hell, Lester, Howell." I said angrily, giving them disgusted looks.

"Wait, she's d-dead?" Phil asked nervously, Dan stayed put, he didn't flinch.

"Why do you care, you guys are disgusting! You drove her in sadness till she committed suicide. You will never earn my respect, go to hell." I said again, making sure they felt bad.

"Fuck Dan." I heard Phil mutter.

"Shit.." I heard Dan reply softly, in a weak tone.

'You better regret it.' I thought and walked away to see Zayn and Josh again.

They had surely learnt their lessons now.

Daniel's POV

"I want you guys to know that (Y/N) is gone, for good. You'll never see her again, it's all your fault - Go to hell Howell, Lester." Toby said angrily, and a bit shook.

I just stood there, didn't show any reaction.
And then it hit me - she was probably dead.

"Wait she's d-dead?" Phil stuttered nervously.

Dead. The girl I was attracted to, but still bullied..
Gosh Dan you dumbass..

I watched Toby walk off after saying something else.

"Fuck Dan.." Phil muttered, holding his face in his hands.
"Shit.." I sighed.

"D-dead." Phil said trembling, feeling a tear run down your face, "she's never coming back."

Phil's breathing got increasingly fast, he was hyperventilating.
"Phil?" I asked weakly, upset.
He broke down to the floor breathing heavily.
"Phil.. calm, nobody ever said she was dead." I said trying to calm him down, as he was having a slight panic attack.

"B-But it's all my f-fault."

"My fault Phil, I'm the reason why you made fun of her.." I said admitting, sobbing slightly.

"Gosh what did I do! She must be alive!" I cried with Phil.

"I'm going to be a nicer person now. I'm so stupid." Phil sniffed.

"Yeah.." I agreed.