35| Surprise Chapter

(Felix, Jasper and you are out. Joe and Caspar aren't around at your house.)

Dan's POV

I sat across the dinner table from Phil who was eating his cereal, of course.

Well technically it was my cereal, but he actually asked permission this time, how could I say no to him?

He looked up at me gazing wonderfully at him all of a sudden and chuckled, "Stargazing again are we Daniel?" Phil questioned making me want to implode with his cute smile.

"Yeah, but this time at the sunshine." I mumbled my thoughts out loud, Phil laughed and returned to his big bowl of crunchy nuts.

I decided to revert my attention back to my laptop which was infront of me, I scrolled through my notifications then realising I hadn't posted a video for over a month.

I sighed exhaustedly.

"What's up bear?" Phil asked trying to act casual from across the table, I blushed furiously before speaking.

"I-I need a new video idea.. I don't know what to do.."

"Go and have a look at your list, you have loads of things on there don't you?"

"Yeah true, thanks lion."

"No problem bear."

With a smirk stuck onto my face I stood up and left Phil with his cereal.
I walked into our (A/N: ;)) room and walked over to my side of the bed where on the bedside table sat my small sheet of video ideas.

I sat down and picked it up, scanning it for a topic I felt especially passionate about today.

My eyes stopped on the idea, 'Internet Support Group 9.'
I hadn't done one in a while so it seemed like a good idea.

I grabbed Phil and I's filming equipment and lugged it into the room I needed to film.

Phil soon walked in, "What's the idea then?"

"Internet Support Group."

"Good idea, you haven't done one in a while."

"Exactly what I thought lion." I blushed, looking at Phil who had a small smirk on his face.

I quickly distracted myself and set up the camera equipment properly and sat at the desk, then getting up the screensaver for my PC.

After soon finding it I grabbed my laptop and placed it in front of me, I was already exhausted and I hadn't even started recording.

- After the recorded video -

I walked into the lounge to see Phil passed out already, of course that cereal he had earlier was his dinner.
I didn't feel hungry so I sat next to him and put on Netflix.

Soon Phil had awoken and pulled me down with him, we snuggled up with each other cuddling and fell asleep.

I love my life.

A/N: There, a nice fuzzy Phan chapter.
I'm thinking about starting a proper Phan fiction soon, because all of my stories are xreaders.

So yeah, thanks for the support on my new book Cancer, I'm glad people have told me I made a mistake so thanks.

And for this book there's only one more chapter to go that I'm going to describe in one word as, "Guilt."

So yeah, won't be the happiest chapter, but that will probs be out tomorrow but possibly tonight.
Anyway, byee guys! Ly!