31| Sequel {3}

-2 days later from last chapter-

Felix's POV

I hated just sitting here in the far side of the classroom watching this unfold.
Look at her, she's clearly distraught, depressed; but yet she still gets bullied.

He turns to her and shoves her out of her seat onto the floor and just laughs, the teacher glances over but doesn't say anything.

I want to help her but I can't.. I feel so bad. I'll get bullied if I do anything, the only reason I want to live is for her.
She is the reason I'm alive living in this world, she's beautiful and I love every aspect of her.

All I can do is watched her get assaulted, sleeves yanked up revealing her scars by those bastards sat around her, of course the teacher sat her there next to her bullies.
Dan Howell and Phil Lester.
I wanted to murder them, calling her emo for wanting to die, her black hair and her unique taste in music and style was amazing to me.

Suddenly everything started to fade away, I swear the world was disappearing.
But no, an image appeared, I'm on that bridge again..
The one that (Y/N) tried to jump off of, I walked along the pavement and peered off the sides.

I climbed over and stood on the thin bit of concrete that was behind the fence, I leant back onto the railing somewhat feeling a hot sensation instead of a cold windy feeling.

I'm ready to say hello to death.
Wait- if I do this (Y/N) will, I can't have that.
When I said I'm moving to Sweden she got really upset.. I can't kill myself yet.
I had one chance and it wasn't over yet.

---

"FELIX?" I heard a voice scream, I jumped as a door was banged open, (Y/N) rushed over worried as fuck.

"What the fuck, you're sweating like hell?" (Y/N) gasped scanning my appearance.

I instantly knew what happened, night terrors.. flashbacks of my past.. every night.. my feelings.. I can't tell her, I managed to not tell Marzia.

No Felix, (Y/N) is the reason I live, I have too.

"I.. Uhm.. had a n-nightmare.." I stayed with a gulp breathing heavily as I looked at the closet opposite from my bed.

"Oh, do you want some water?"

"Again. I have problems!" I cried completely ignoring her question.

She pulled me into a hug, "It's just a phase Felix, don't worry."

"You're really good at comforting but it isn't just a phase! Ever since Toby saved you that night I've had night terror's of 2009." I cried, "I've never told anyone.."

"Oh my gosh! I didn't know it was that bad? How do you get to sleep?" She asked curiously.

"I end up passing out.." I lied, no I use sleeping pills, it's the only way.

I need to stop lying, but I'm afraid that she'll leave me.. still even though I know that's near impossible.

"The only reason why I'm leaving is for you, that's why I didn't jump off the same bridge you attempted your first suicide at. I lived through this phase to finally get to this day, to be with you." I explained, rambling on a bit.

I looked up to see (Y/N) crying.

"I fucking love you so much! Thankyou for staying alive!" She cried hugging me tightly, we just stayed there on my bed cuddling.

Please.. stay.. forever..

A/N: Short chapter in Felix's point of view! Almost at the end now ;))
Have a nice day, Stay Alive Kids |-/

SECOND CHAPTER I POSTED TODAY SO BE HAPPY! ;D
I'm gonna sleep now bye because I have homework to do tomorr- I mean later today.

Got to go byee ;))