5| Sweden

I'm not going to write this in Swedish as I am English and I can only talk English, so I'm going to use English but somehow pretend it's Swedish.
I hope that made sense.
Thanks for one read so far - thanks for being sad enough to read my story.
And I just pissed off that one person, well done.
Anyway here you go.

|•May 2013•|

Your POV

It had been over four years since you had moved to Sweden with Felix, you had learnt the language quite quickly with help from your new friends, life was great.

Felix was now way happier as so were you, you still kept in touch with Toby and he had said about two years ago Howell and Lester had left the school, so he had stopped getting harassed about you and what had happened.

You hadn't talked to them since Dan had pissed you off that English class, neither had you forgiven him or Phil.

Originally it was Dan who was nice but then his best friend Phil joined after about a month after we were friends and they were just bullies, as they probably still are, even though Toby did say they weren't as loud or rude after you had left.

You and Felix were moving to the UK with his girlfriend Marzia as you and him were just life friends.

It was currently the day you, Felix and Marzia were moving to the UK, you were so excited to go and see your brother as he had talked to you and said how sorry he was after the suicide attempt, you didn't want to go back into detail with that anymore.

Felix and you were waiting for Marzia in the kitchen with your suitcases, Marzia was just packing her makeup, she was the real girl, you only threw on jeans and a shirt, concealer, maybe a beanie and then you're done.

"MARZZIIAAA!" Felix groaned.
Oh yeah, and Felix had a YouTube channel, one of the most popular, in the top ten in fact! He had eight million so far, whilst the most popular was nineteen million.

"Okay!" Marzia replied hurriedly, Felix turned to you and chuckled.

"How do you get ready so quickly and Marzia still drags on?" Felix sighed chuckling.

"Because I don't give a fuck about my appearance." You sighed, chuckling slightly.

Marzia finally came out so you headed to the airport and had to wait about an hour before you set of on your flight back to London.

...

You were currently on the plane, it was 3pm.
"I can't wait to see Zoey, Alfie, Louise and Joe!" You exclaimed excitedly, knowing that Zoey was a really popular youtuber and you had some really good online chats, you had been talking for about two years now, and you could finally meet each other.

You had just started a YouTube channel about a month ago, you had just uploaded a collab with Felix and Zoey was hassling you to do one with her, Joe and star in Alfie's vlogs.
You questioned why as you only had 500k mostly from Felix, if it wasn't for him being in one of your videos you would have 100k.

"Yeah, Zoey has been especially excited to see you." Marzia chuckled, getting out her iPhone.

"I can't wait to meet everyone." You sighed happily.

(Also pretend that Felix doesn't know that Dan and Phil exist and they both have about 1 million.)

...

"Plane landing, we hope you have had a great flight on (something) airways, please leave feedback on our website, please stay seated until the plane has completely landed, thank you!" She speakers announced, you yawned.

"Haven't been here in a while." Felix chuckled.
"Yeah, it didn't hold the best memories, so let's make some fucking new ones."  You laughed enthusiastically, making Felix smile, to see that you are over your depression.

You all un boarded the plane and made it to your new apartment safely, you had like no furniture there except from a couple of beds, fridge, sofa and a television.
You were going to go out furniture shopping tomorrow, so you would be able to pack your stuff away.

You were going to see Zoey next week,
But you didn't realise what the fuck you were walking into..