Prologue

"Hey bro, do you know what date and time is today?"

"Hmmm, it's already midnight, meaning September had just stepped in," The brunette answered his friend's question before putting his phone back to his pocket as they stroll the empty and dark hallway, only the sound of their footsteps can be heard through the silent night as their unpolished shoes thump against the ground.

"What are we even doing here in the middle of the midnight?" The short boy asks looking outside to see the moon.

The brunette, in return snorts, "So we can escape our parents non-stop discussion about how important studying is, duh?" He answered right away, but soon after they stop at their tracks as a banging sound suddenly echoed out of nowhere through the hallway. For some reasons, the hallway looks longer, like it has no end.

"W-what the heck was that?" asks the short boy in a terrified manner, even backing away as if he's ready to take off. The brunette smacked his head, "Jisoong, you idiot! For once, can you not be a fcking kid?"

The short boy, who was named Jisoong, pouts his lips before looking straight ahead the dark and empty hall before turning his gaze back to his friend, "There's no ghosts here, right Beomjun?"

The brunette, Beomjun, just snorted at how his friend react before his hands came to his head, ruffling his brown locks, "There are no—"

Just as he about to finish his sentence, a scream of a man booms, startling the two men. Beomjun let out a shaky breath before he backs away a little, fear flooding his eyes, "Y-yah, Jisoong.. c'mon let's go to some another place," he called but to his confusion, no one answered him.

"J-Jisoong.." he turns his head over his shoulder to check his friend, "Jisoong?" he calls once again when he finds out that his friend isn't behind him, for some reasons, Beomjun has the urge to look down, and so he did and when he did so, the latter almost had a heart attack upon seeing his friend lying on the ground— eyes plucked out, neck was sliced,  tongue was pulled out.

"Jisoong!" Beomjun exclaims, his body starts to shake uncontrollably upon witnessing the scene before him, the sight is making his knees feel jelly like and he feels like throwing up, the bitter taste of bile on his tongue.

And out from no where, pair of hands grab his ankles before dragging him, causing him to fall flat on his stomach, chin hitting pointedly at the ground.

The brunette tries to claw on the floor as if it can help him to fight against the strong grasp. His screams echoes in the whole building but, before darkness ate him in, Beomjun looks up with tears blurring his sight and saw a bloody room.

Room 1997.

It read before the latter saw a figure of a boy that's probably around his age or even younger beside the doorstep, staring at him and since he have tears in his eyes, the person came out as a blur, "H-help me..." he mutters but, the mysterious boy just grin, his white teeth showing up before his tongue came to lick the thick, red fluid that streamed from his forehead down to his lips.

"I always wanted to have new friends," the stranger utters before the pair of hands went to drag Beomjun away, darkness completely eating him alive.

**

This might be boring, but I promise that it'll get better o(TヘTo)