20

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I licked my dry lips as I tried my best to get rid of the chains that's holding my ankle to free myself, but seems like all of my energy is drained.

Punching the floor that is still covered with rotten flesh and blood, I let out a frustrated grunt before leaning my head back to the wall, running my hand onto my face afterwards.

"So I guess, this is how I die?" I mumbled as I slump down like a withered plant.

Where did the badass Yoongi go? The voice of somewhat my subconscious said, or more likely mocked while I took deep breaths. "What's the point of struggling if I'll die anyway?" I answered back.

Letting out another sigh of frustration, I look around and the green dim light caught my attention. I just stare at it for only God knows how long when suddenly, I caught a glimpse of a person near where the light was placed— A girl.

I'm not sure if she was already a corpse or not, but I can somehow see how much blood was sprawled on her chin down to her neck and chest.

Squinting my eyes and once my sight had already adjusted in the dark— thanks to the dim light, I can finally see her face, but because of her messy hair spread all of her face, I can't much that clearly, but something was wrong, Why is her other eye missing?

Ignoring the stinging pain on my right ankle, I started to crawl towards her direction, but even I'm still far away from her, I felt my head bump into something.

"Ow!" I exclaimed before landing a hand on my head to ease the sudden pain. Looking up once again, I didn't see anything that can be the reason why feel something that had bump my head, there's no barrier or anything so it made me confused.

I then lifted up my hand to touch what may be ahead of me. Extending my hand, my muscles suddenly went stiff when I finally felt something touched my hand, but I still don't see anything.

Seems like an invisible wall or something...

Without thinking twice, I balled my fist and was ready to punch this so called invisible thing when a familiar voice suddenly spoke from behind.

"Not so fast hyung," It was him, turning my head, I saw his figure standing not so far away from me. I grit my teeth as I try to stand up but I miserably fall as my chin hit the floor, making me to let out a pained groan.

Gathering up all of my encouragement, I knelt down as I look up to him with confused eyes, asking for a clear answer, "Why are you doing this?"

With the help of the dim light, I can see how an insanely wide grin made its way in his lips— much more similar like the Cheshire cat— before he opened his mouth to say something, "For fun."

I was about to retort back when he say something again, "Oh, and hyung, I have a present for you."

After he said those words, he threw something in front of me, or more like someone.

"Take care of of her hyung, she's a naughty one," Before I could ever ask him something, his presence was gone for the second fcking time. "Damn it!" I huffed before looking down at the person in front of me.

Crawling near her, I moved some of strands of her hair away from her face to see her identity, and once I did so, my eyes automatically shot wide when I recognized who she is.

"Chonmi?"

————

Hehez, another update yeah~