30

Lee Hana's P.O.V.

The sound of beeping had wake me up from my deep slumber, but I still decided to keep my eyes close to let myself relax— my body felt numb and I can't move a single muscle while I sniff the air with my eyes still close.

Am I in a hospital?

Sighing, I finally decided to open my eyes and a white ceiling was the first thing to welcome me.

I blink multiple times, letting my eyes adjust at the sudden light, What am I doing here? I asked myself, unsure and unaware of my surroundings when suddenly, memories came flashing back to my mind like constant lightning during thunderstorms.

I sucked a huge amount of air as my body automatically jolted up, Me, Minsook and Yoongi... we survived! Unknowingly, a smile make it's way to my lips as my vision started to blur when tears started to flood my eyes.

Wait, eyes? Lifting my hand up, I land it on top of my right eye and I almost jumped when I feel it there. Wait, what about my tongue? I stick my tongue out of my mouth as I let my finger to feel it, It wasn't cut short.. what's happening?

I then touched my shoulder where there was supposed to be an opened wound, turns out— I saw that it was already bandaged.

"Hana!!!" I was startled at the sudden voice that echoed in the quiet room as I snapped my head to look at my side, seeing Minsook sitting up on her hospital bed which is next to mine.

Her bangs helplessly stick on her sweat-covered forehead as she pant heavily as if like a dog had been chasing her around.

"Minsook-ah!" I exclaimed and I almost fall out of my hospital bed as I tried to reach out to her. Minsook turned her head towards me and her eyes instantly turned wide— a wide grin started to make its way to her lips. "You're alive!" She chirped while throwing her arms wide.

"And so are you!" I exclaimed back as a giggle eventually left my lips. "Wait, you have your right eye back!" Why can't she lower her voice down? Wait, what am I saying? She's Oh Minsook for goodness sake.

"You too, you have your left eye back," I uttered while pointing on her face. Minsook's eyes widened as she used both of her hands to confirm what I said. She gaped, feeling the round organ back was in her eye sockets. "But how?" Was the only thing she said.

"I'm not so sure about my answer..." a deep voice suddenly interrupted— Minsook and I then looked at the third bed and saw Yoongi sitting up while rubbing his eyes as a yawn left his lips.

"Yoongi, you're awake!" Minsook stated as she beamed widely, Yoongi only nodded to acknowledge her presence. Wait, back when before I pass out in the school, Yoongi didn't have a right foot, I thought as I gazed down, "Yeah, I too, got my right foot back," Yoongi answered as if he read my mind— lifting up the blanket that's covering his feet.

I was in a daze as I tried to process what's currently happening, not that I'm complaining, but just how did it happen? "And like what I said, I'm not sure about my answer, but when before I pass out in the school... I heard Jeongguk's voice. He said, 'I'm returning the toys to their original owners,'" Yoongi uttered while looking at us.

Goosebumps started to grew on my arms and nape after I heard how creepy Jeongguk's statement was, "But some things are still not clear," I mumbled under my breath.

Just like what happened inside the room, first Jeongguk looks like he's about to kill Yoongi when they're fighting, but then later on, he asked for our forgiveness and even gave me a necklace that really lead us out of there.

He acted as if there are two persons existing in him— like a split personality.

"Hana, is that the necklace that Jeongguk gave you?" Minsook suddenly blurted out as she pointed at me. Puzzled, I landed my hand on top of my chest and I felt something cold and smooth on it.

My brows crashed together before I look down and I was welcomed by a moon pendant that's hanging on the silver string.

I hold the silver string up before I brought the pendant up to take a good look on it.

"It's beautiful..." I blurted out while looking at the shiny thing in front of me.

"Now it makes sense," Yoongi said out loud, catching my attention. I then look at him with consfusion evident in my eyes, and he had this sad smile plastered on his lips. "Jeongguk bought that on your birthday," he trailed off before continuing, "He planned to gave it to you, but him being him, was too shy to hand it to you so he just decided to wear it himself," Yoongi explained as he shook his head while chuckling.

I gulped hard, so basically this was supposed to be Jeongguk's gift for me. Sighing, I once again put all my attention to the moon pendant, a small smile making its way to my lips.

"I forgive you, Jeongguk.."

The End

—————

KIDDING!!! 😂😂😂 DON'T KILL ME LOL😧😂

Next chapter will be the epilogue so stay tuned😉